What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

would u like fries with that

I read it as exactly what it says. That e-cigarette companies are selling liquid that looks like a mcdonalds package. That would include the manufacturer, the eliquid companies who are selling it in shops and online etc. Plural.
OK, that's exactly how I read it. And exactly what I meant by my comment. Except not all E-cigarette companies are. So that's why I said they've lumped all companies into that statement

Jesus, I know what plural means. But by saying 'E-cigarette companies ' it can be taken as if they are all one, and all selling it

You could take it that way, but if that’s the way you interpret the use of a plural you’re likely to go about your days being confused about a lot of things.

You could take it that way, but if that’s the way you interpret the use of a plural you’re likely to go about your days being confused about a lot of things.
I used plural in my previous comment to highlight the fact that they said companies, plural, rather than company, singular.

Back
Top Bottom