What's new

Oh Mrs kid, how you frustrate me

Yeah you have to go far and wide to find a lady who's into bottom filling,sorry wrong thread...lol

How about the jac vapour tanks? Their stock coils are reliable, long lasting and handle high vg without dry hits. I'm pretty sure it could cope with long repetitive drags.
The idea is to get away from stock coil tanks if possible vapemac.
My calix v3 or Rose v3 will work fine but they have the same issue as the kayfun v5. Juice control.

Anyway. So far I've got the memory slot on her pico set up for nife 30 and a seven wrap 0.12 coil (spaced 26awg) in the cthulhu hastur mini (her favourite looking set up) the watts are set to 20w and she's found her sweet spot at 370°f.
So far a dry hit free night. Tomorrow will be the decider, will we make it through the night without me having to rewick it.
Stay tuned.

The idea is to get away from stock coil tanks if possible vapemac.
My calix v3 or Rose v3 will work fine but they have the same issue as the kayfun v5. Juice control.

Anyway. So far I've got the memory slot on her pico set up for nife 30 and a seven wrap 0.12 coil (spaced 26awg) in the cthulhu hastur mini (her favourite looking set up) the watts are set to 20w and she's found her sweet spot at 370°f.
So far a dry hit free night. Tomorrow will be the decider, will we make it through the night without me having to rewick it.
Stay tuned.

Ah OK, maybe worth keeping on a back-burner just in case you lose the will to live with the rewicking :D

Ah OK, maybe worth keeping on a back-burner just in case you lose the will to live with the rewicking :D
Yeah, that's why I ordered the trillium. It's a back up just in case.
I'm going to pick up the new artery pal which takes nautilus coils to play with myself and hopefully she will come around to the design and I can switch her over to a billet box next year (the nautilus stock coils don't hold enough wicking to last long against her draw style). The submerged coil set up should offer a decent juice flow.
So far she's not been a fan of any set up she can't hold in hand while driving, lol.
So many restrictions that.wouldn't even enter my head.

Night no 2 and Mrs kid says it's the best vaping experience she's ever had. No.dry hits and spot on flavour.
This is the longest I've gone without rewicking her tank.

Night no 2 and Mrs kid says it's the best vaping experience she's ever had. No.dry hits and spot on flavour.
This is the longest I've gone without rewicking her tank.

Show her how to re-wick the things herself ... :D

Show her how to re-wick the things herself ... :D
Mrs kid is more than capable of doing anything she puts her mind to but she's no interest in making or rewicking coils.
She'd just buy a new stock coil tank and coils and put up with near enough.

Mrs kid is more than capable of doing anything she puts her mind to but she's no interest in making or rewicking coils.
She'd just buy a new stock coil tank and coils and put up with near enough.
She sounds a bit like me and food ......... OH feeds me, but I'm perfectly capable of feeding myself ....... it's just that I'd live on toast, anchovies and tomatoes. :D

She sounds a bit like me and food ......... OH feeds me, but I'm perfectly capable of feeding myself ....... it's just that I'd live on toast, anchovies and tomatoes. :D
Yep, Mrs kid is a fully trained chef. She used to be a chef at the prestigious sandbanks down in dorset and you'll see her name as consultant on loads of cookery shows. Especially this time of year on nigella and Lorraine pascals christmas specials ect but she's never used the kitchen here and we've been here over a year, lol.

Back
Top Bottom