What's new

Review BARON rda by geekvape...REVIEW..

joe clay

Veteran
The people at Efun.top kindly sent me the new rda by geekvape called; "BARON" for me to review, so lets get down and see what its all about shall we.

This review is of my own thoughts on said item, i have nothing to do with the company in question and allthough i have been sent this for free or i have purchased this item doe's not in anyway give weight to my review outcome, in other words if it is shite then i will say its shite and if it is good then i will say its good.

Geekvape Baron RDA SpecsSize: 24×28.8mm (including drip tip)
Standard solid 510 pin and hollow BF squonk pin included.
Resin and PMMA drip tips included.
Locking position airflow cap.
Side adjustable airflow with hole or slot options.
Two post deck for dual coil builds.

Kit IncludesGeekvape Baron RDA.
Feather cotton.
510 drip tip adaptor.
2xcoils.
User manual.
Spare parts.
Flat head screwdriver, Allen key.
PEI drip tip.

The kit also includes a solid 510 connector pin and a bottom feed hollow squonk pin too so you can convert the RDA for use on squonk mods.

There are 7 colours to choose from – Stainless Steel, Gunmetal, Black, Gold, Rainbow, Violet and Blue.

Right 1st off the box on opening you are greeted with (in my case) a nice shiny RDA with a very nice red & black resin 810 driptip and on the centre of the rda is the word "BARON" engraved into the rda and at the bottom is a PMMA driptip,
20181205_163159.jpeg

now these pmma driptips i'm not a fan of the colour because it looks like tobacco stained...please change the colour!.

The BARON rda comes with spares but with extras as in cotton with plastic tips for ease of use, 2x framed claptons, an orage 3-way screwdriver, allen key, 6x grub screws, a number of "O" rings and a 810-510 reducer, and a squonk pin just for you squonkers out there.
20181205_182029.jpeg

Now the BARON is in 4 parts ie; BASE, INNER CAP, MID CAP & DRIPTIP,
20181206_234726.jpeg

now the base is a dual coil 2 post deck with a wedge on one of the posts which is wider so when you drip it it will split the juice to both coils.
20181205_182701.jpeg

The inner cap is quite unique in that it can be placed with 12 holes on each side of each coil or by simply lifting up and rotating 90deg and pushing back down so that you now have 4 long holes on each side,
20181205_182553.jpeg

20181205_182535.jpeg

then on the mid cap theres the same 4 long holes for lining up you airflow adjust and whats great is theres a locking system that means it will stop when you turn to fully open and stop when fully closed making it easy to adjust your airflow to your liking but also when unscrewing your rda.
20181205_182507.jpeg

With the BARON coiled and wicked and juiced up with 'Propaganda' reform' at 3mg nic, and it also has a descent juice well and my choice of mod is the THC TAUREN mech mod with a 21700 cell
20181205_224731.jpeg

..(you MUST know about ohms law & battery safety to use MECH mods).
20181205_224822.jpeg

So whats the vaping like? Well here goes, the multifunction airflow chimney does a great job of doing whats it was designed to do and that is give you great flavour and vaper production, now i had the "inner" cap set with the 12 holes on each side and had the mid cap set to fully open which when you look at the air holes it gives it a honeycomb look but on hitting the fire button the flavour 'O' the FLAVOUR this BARON rda really gives great flavour then i turned the airflow down to just 3 holes on either side and it restricts your airflow quite a lot but not quite to MTL, well it wouldn't as this BARON rda is a DTL rda, time to change the "inner" cap to the 4 longs holes on either side now place the mid cap back on, (now remember to check your coils and cotton that theres enough room to fit the inner cap) and open the airflow fully open and hit the fire button and suddenly the weatherman pops up saying theres a storm coming and then the CCCCLLLOOOUUUDDDSSS theres LOADS of clouds now when it was set to the 12 holes either side the flavour was bloody great but the clouds was big then but on this setting theres BIG clouds.
Time to find out at what wattage it'll comfortably go upto so i fit the BARON rda onto the espion tour mod .....right juice up again, check the ohms and its at 0.14....right 80w...yet again great flavour and great vapour production....sod it lets go 100w ...yep great flavour and lots of clouds....
...right i'm going in biggles to 120w.....WOW! Its still giving great flavour and huge clouds so up it to 140w and loads flavour and clouds lots of clouds and heres the best bit its NOT a hot vapour which really surprises me even at 140w its just warm.

Right....would i buy one? Well i got this one and i'm thinking of getting another as i really do love this BARON rda....i personly would say this is as good as the drop rda if not better, if you like your RDAs and you like flavour and clouds the in my opinion you will not do any better than this BARON rda by geekvape....i know theres been a few good rda's out this year, but i can say imo this is proberbly the best rda out this year.

Want one? Then pop over to this site;
https://www.efun.top/geekvape-baron-rda.html
I

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom