What's new

Recommend me my first mech!

So far I couldn't recommend the Vindicator clone from 3fvape, very sticky and crunchy button, awaiting a dielectric grease order but so far it's not too promising.

Cough cough - Brass Endless Clean and bitses in the classies.....cough cough....:54::54::54:

Some tubes come with a wee plastic sleeve to protect the battery to add some safety, they're good to have. It'll come down to personal preference, I lucked out with my first few mechs and got a couple of really good ones - SOI comp X and the Endless Clean. but I went thro a few clones, some good and some gash, but I learned what I like as a swtich, hand feel, all hte wee things that make a tube feel finest kind for me.
So, youtube some reviews, read up on here, see what you like the look off. If you do go for a tube that takes the 20 or 21700 just use the big cells, apparently you get a fair bit of less power output when you use the 18650 adaptive sleeve....

Any Q's do please ask away on here!!!!
Cheers for the heads up... But brass/gold/copper colours just aren't me unfortunately. Looks a beauty though!

I've convinced the wife now, so pay day is gonna be fun.
One thing - what's the deal with hybrid caps? I know the RDA needs a pin that sticks out a bit more for it, but that's about it tbh.
And I'm probably gonna stick to 18650 size cells, got plenty of them and my charger won't fit the new ones lol

Cheers for the heads up... But brass/gold/copper colours just aren't me unfortunately. Looks a beauty though!

I've convinced the wife now, so pay day is gonna be fun.
One thing - what's the deal with hybrid caps? I know the RDA needs a pin that sticks out a bit more for it, but that's about it tbh.
And I'm probably gonna stick to 18650 size cells, got plenty of them and my charger won't fit the new ones lol

Brass and copper are about the best for lesser voltage drop tho'!!

The hybrid caps are great, again lesser voltage drop. The 510 pin should be at least 0.5mm protruding. If you google hybrid safe 510 pins plenty images come up. As long as the pin is past the housing bit so you're not creating a brown alert short it will be mostly fine. If in doubt tho, post a pic and you'll get a quick response.

Have you had a look at the Brochrome fae Stealthvape? Will make barry coils for your new toy!!!

Can't recommend brochrome enough, super fast ramp up perfect for mechs, I would also recommend a khv broadside clone and Kennedy 25mm clone for your budget, love mine but know nowt about squonks so can't recommend one

I've been using the brochrome for a while in my squonkers, beautiful stuff.
Hmm, I think some more research is required in that case...

Dreamer or my new fave, Kennedy Vindicator. You can get the Dreamer for about £50 ish but cheapest I've seen the Vindicator is about £125 ish
Don't, what ever you do go for the Bonza Mech until the button is fixed. I've just reviewed it on my channel and it isn't good

Right, so basically this major button issue is that you find it a bit stiff? Is that really it?

Sounds like a positive thing to me. When I fire a mech I like to know I've done it.

I'll be honest, I only got that bit by chance - I random clicked the timeline because 32 minutes on a mech tube?

Right, so basically this major button issue is that you find it a bit stiff? Is that really it?

Sounds like a positive thing to me. When I fire a mech I like to know I've done it.

I'll be honest, I only got that bit by chance - I random clicked the timeline because 32 minutes on a mech tube?

Uhm, no. So basically it isn’t just a stiff button and 32 minutes also includes the Bonza 1.5 RDA and not “just” a Mech Tube.

Back
Top Bottom