What's new

E-Cigarette Study

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filled it In. I think it could be worded much better though. The anxiety section comes out of the blue and isn't clear as to whether this relates to vaping or just the general mental state of the person filling in the form. Perhaps the option to answer whether the person suffers from anxiety should be offered? If the person answers yes then they fill in the remaining questions and if not then they just finish the questionnaire . Good luck with your studies
Sounds like the questionnaire made you anxious?
On a scale of 1-5 how anxious did the questions make you feel?

Filled it In. I think it could be worded much better though. The anxiety section comes out of the blue and isn't clear as to whether this relates to vaping or just the general mental state of the person filling in the form. Perhaps the option to answer whether the person suffers from anxiety should be offered? If the person answers yes then they fill in the remaining questions and if not then they just finish the questionnaire . Good luck with your studies

Thank you for your response, I very much appreciate the feedback for future studies.

Kind Regards
Amanda

I abandoned it too. I don't see how how questions about anxiety or restlessness are relevant to vaping.
They are only relevant if your trying to write a paper on negative impacts of vaping claiming vaping nicotine juice makes people anxious and restless [emoji23]

I bet her paper is actually about hardened vaper's reactions to stupid surveys.

Done. I would like to add as it did not ask in the survey. I have no plans to quit vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom