What's new

So which RDA is the go to at the moment...?

Dead Rabbit for me. It's the only one I can build on without having to wear 17 pairs of reading glasses. :D

Thanks for all the suggestions, guys & gals.
This has probably given me more to think about, but the Rebirth, being pretty fresh out of the box maybe the one I go for.
If it's not doing it for me the Drop Dead, Recurve and maybe Drop Solo are next.
My son has a Drop Dead and swears by it, but he has fed me poop before so I thought I'd ask.

:2thumbsup:

I also have the feedlink, I might give it another try as I still have 2 beefy Ni80 Flaptons in it, is it squonking okay for you? my wicks soon sag but your's look like they are holding up well unless it's a fresh build.
Yeah mins squonking like a charm tbh. I think those wicks are a day or so old. Made a hell of a difference using Native Wicks Platinum cotton, instead of my usual Cotton Bacon or Muji... Just seems to last longer, and there's been no break in period either!

It does take a little bit to ramp up though, so I usually press and hold the button for like 4s without taking a puff, and then release and press again to vape. Kinda a habit now lol

Kennedy 24 with SS posts is the only RDA anyone needs icon_thumbsup.gif

I’ve only got 1 RDA, the Drop. Loads of flavour, plenty of airflow options and super smoooooth
Quite cheap these days too as well.

Back
Top Bottom