What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

So which RDA is the go to at the moment...?

Dead Rabbit for me. It's the only one I can build on without having to wear 17 pairs of reading glasses. :D

Thanks for all the suggestions, guys & gals.
This has probably given me more to think about, but the Rebirth, being pretty fresh out of the box maybe the one I go for.
If it's not doing it for me the Drop Dead, Recurve and maybe Drop Solo are next.
My son has a Drop Dead and swears by it, but he has fed me poop before so I thought I'd ask.

:2thumbsup:

I also have the feedlink, I might give it another try as I still have 2 beefy Ni80 Flaptons in it, is it squonking okay for you? my wicks soon sag but your's look like they are holding up well unless it's a fresh build.
Yeah mins squonking like a charm tbh. I think those wicks are a day or so old. Made a hell of a difference using Native Wicks Platinum cotton, instead of my usual Cotton Bacon or Muji... Just seems to last longer, and there's been no break in period either!

It does take a little bit to ramp up though, so I usually press and hold the button for like 4s without taking a puff, and then release and press again to vape. Kinda a habit now lol

Kennedy 24 with SS posts is the only RDA anyone needs icon_thumbsup.gif

I’ve only got 1 RDA, the Drop. Loads of flavour, plenty of airflow options and super smoooooth
Quite cheap these days too as well.

Back
Top Bottom