What's new

A Voopoo coil question.

Steve.

Achiever
I am thinking about getting a Voopoo 2 kit, but after reading some reviews on the Uforce tank some say the coils are rubbish, in another review someone says the Freemax fireluke coils are better, the question is do you know of any other coils for the Uforce tank that are decent.

Just an idea at the moment but i might just buy another mod and a proven tank.

I've been using the U4 coil that came with mine for a while and it's been fine. Thinking of getting some of the mesh ones though.

Nothing wrong with them imo.

I haven't used the tank so can't help. I can tell you that the freemax tank and mesh (tripple) coils are fantastic. Mesh seems to be the way to go with stock coils

I've been using the U4 coil that came with mine for a while and it's been fine. Thinking of getting some of the mesh ones though.

Nothing wrong with them imo.
Thanks for that, sounds positive.

Thanks for that, sounds positive.

Yeah they seem fine but I've only used 1 so far to be fair.

Actually just bought a pack of the fireluke coils to use in the voopoo tank after reading up on it. I can then decide which ones I like better.

So @Steve. I've been using a Freemax fireluke mesh coil all day and they're really good in the voopoo tank. They're not the pro ones, just the 0.15 fireluke mesh. I don't think the pro ones fit.

Like I say the voopoo coils seem alright but it's nice to have an alternative. Just need to see how long these ones last.

I have for the Drag Mini kit - I have been using the N1 coil for the last few days which isn't terrible and is mesh. However I will be trying the fireluke mesh coils as well.

If I still don't like them I should have a Horizontech Falcon to open on Xmas day which will hopefully be a DTL tank with proper taste.

I have a drag mini kit, and the n1 mesh coils are great, smaller diameter than normal mesh coils and a bit more cotton, give great flavour. I also tried the fireluke mesh coils in it and I prefer the voopoo mesh coils due to the slightly more restrictive draw.

I have a drag mini kit, and the n1 mesh coils are great, smaller diameter than normal mesh coils and a bit more cotton, give great flavour. I also tried the fireluke mesh coils in it and I prefer the voopoo mesh coils due to the slightly more restrictive draw.
See I find the taste a little muted but then it's my 1st DTL and I usually use a MTL setup so I imagine that's why I don't rate the taste. Agree the N1 mesh coil is the better of the 2 pre-packaged coils that come with the Mini

Back
Top Bottom