What's new

Aspire Nautilus 2S

Don't think they are on sale yet - have asked Aspire on here, Face book and Twitter and all I get is it's coming soon. May be out before Xmas but not holding my breath

MHRA / TPD testing is holding it up I believe :-(

Got to handle one / dismantle it / check the threads back in October.

Was lovely. Awaiting it's release...

Last edited:
Thanks guys.

Hoping it's going to be a massive improvement on the Nautilus 2 that's currently sitting unused somewhere in my house.

Huggett - That sounds promising :51:

Yeah I'm looking forward to it as well - recently went back to an unopened Nautilus 2 after finding my Zenith a little muted in flavour and I forgot how nice this tank can be with certain flavours.

And I think I finally got the hang of re-filling it although it's still an unnecessary faff!

I have the original, pre-TPD big Nauti and the air intake on that can just about handle the 0.7 coil at 22ish Watts. Quite what the point is of a 0.4 on a smaller tank with half the airflow I am at a loss to even hazard a guess. Seems like a bit of a "because we can" exercise to me.

Agree @Andy S will be interesting to see. I use the 0.7 with the N2 and it works fine with the airflow all the way open (5 holes).

However the new one has the 5 holes plus an extra air slot I believe for extra air flow so it may work. Not gonna hold my breath though!

Yeah I'm looking forward to it as well - recently went back to an unopened Nautilus 2 after finding my Zenith a little muted in flavour and I forgot how nice this tank can be with certain flavours.

And I think I finally got the hang of re-filling it although it's still an unnecessary faff!

Nahhhh - I just can't get on with them - got two silver & black N2 tanks
I gave up with metal tip - well hate the taste/feeling of it
But this tank, the metal tip really got very warm/hot - the tank runs much warmer than Zenith imho
(no matter what I turn it down to, though some mods it runs a little bit better I think but still warmer)

Silver one had a nightmare, coil often kept unscrewing when refilling no matter how I tightened it
(wrecked the 1.8 coil in the end & used the 0.6 or 0.8 other spare coil which finally seemed to behave - a bit)
When the coil loosened it pissed out trying to reassemble it as opposed to a slight leak/weep
Coil flooding still happened now n then even upside down tightening

It was & still is a tank I'll never take out with me coz the refill risk/hassle still exists
But lately I seemed to have sussed it - or so I thought, yet was more luck I found out....

Opened sealed black tank - hey tell ya what swap the air ring & stuff to make 2 two-tone black/silver tanks
Using 1.8 coil, now with 2-tone effect, fill it, turn upside down on last tightening etc...

Yup really looking forward to this at last, new N2, new 1.8 coil - here we go......
gurgly gurgly - WTF !!!!

Nope, these bastids hate me and I'm not ultra fond of them either, though heaven knows I've given it a go

No BS, not a hater who criticises stuff jumping on a bandwagon but never owned one in reality
I have two and just can't seem to get on with them completely hassle free
(pic is a bit dark coz flash dazzled off the silver tank & sod it I'm no David Bailey)
Luckily I got them at good price, but still a bit disappointed to say the least :(

Attachments

• Two N2 Tanks.jpg
    Two N2 Tanks.jpg
    652.1 KB · Views: 204
I bought an N2 because I thought it looked cool - I got the aluminium one to match my NX75. I found it almost impossible to get the cap off without removing the whole thing from the mod, thereby defeating the point of it being a supposed topfill and I usually ended up with more juice in the carpet than in the tank so I went back to my 'proper' Nautiluses. If the new one's a genuine top filler I may give it a try.

MHRA / TPD testing is holding it up I believe :-(

Got to handle one / dismantle it / check the threads back in October.

Was lovely. Awaiting it's release...
I think the slightly larger import one will have to be checked out.
Interesting that the original advert only stated top fill on the tpd one.
I've got me a zenith and coolfire 4 mini on the way for review which I'm looking forward to as I love those coolfire's plus I have that ijoy that is a mod with a pod and takes juul pods ect. That I really want to try.

Back
Top Bottom