What's new

Oh Mrs kid, how you frustrate me

Just to add, I have a very similar looooooong draw style (I sometimes set off the Pico 10 second cut-off) and that might be one of the reasons I like the RDTAs like the Corolla, Fodi F2 and Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDTA so much ....... they keep up well! :D

How about Ubertoot UTA2. It wicks really well and offers loose MTL draw...
I can take 10 second, restricted lung hits, on the 'Toot without it dry hitting - bloody thing could wick concrete! It's bottom fill only though.

I stopped playing games and scrapped the stainless in favour of nife 30. (Set up the tc memory slot).
She's yet to try it but it was running so well I may switch my two later as it will add some life to the wick.
I will report back.

How about the new top fill doggy? The doggy wicks very well, I’ve heard of people using pure vg liquid on it, and I’ve never ever had a dry hit with mine. Decent flavour and the new one has easy push fit top fill.

I suppose you tried the Siren 2 - good luck at least in this house it`s just me to cater for.

I suppose you tried the Siren 2 - good luck at least in this house it`s just me to cater for.
Yep. Dry hits at every coil size and wick style (she can't bare fibre freaks which is my go to for extra wicking capabilities).
How about the new top fill doggy? The doggy wicks very well, I’ve heard of people using pure vg liquid on it, and I’ve never ever had a dry hit with mine. Decent flavour and the new one has easy push fit top fill.
Bottom fill, her words are "am I in the stone age" lol.
The tc set up should do the trick. If not I have the galaxies on back up.

Not had a dry hit off the Trillium yet! Has Mrs kid tried the Zenith? I take long draws and it’s not dry hit yet. Mind I never get a dry hit off the Berserker mini and it gets some chaining. To be honest I get dry hits on the Ephro true also. The flavour is amazing though so I just have to rest it. I made a 2mm coil for the Hastur mini in SS 316l this morning and I’ve not had a dry hit which Is progress.

Bottom fill, her words are "am I in the stone age" lol.
The tc set up should do the trick. If not I have the galaxies on back up.

Patience of a saint

Me personally by now I'd be slightly considering to stop changing tanks & perhaps change the wife

JOKE - KIDDING, please don't take offense, just my silly humour creeping in
Ahh the things we do for a challenge & to please others - best wishes/luck

Patience of a saint

Me personally by now I'd be slightly considering to stop changing tanks & perhaps change the wife

JOKE - KIDDING, please don't take offense, just my silly humour creeping in
Ahh the things we do for a challenge & to please others - best wishes/luck
Lol,
It's just one of many frustrations. After buying the pico it took over a year for her to accept it.
She was a huge fan of subvods with the toptank mini and I finally weaned her over to the subvod mega and she refuses to use anything else. Probably been running a couple of them for two years now.
She hated it's replacement the kpin (it wasn't great) so finding gear for her is frustrating at best.

How about the jac vapour tanks? Their stock coils are reliable, long lasting and handle high vg without dry hits. I'm pretty sure it could cope with long repetitive drags.

Back
Top Bottom