What's new

Trillium with Anyvape adaptor.

God this tank is frustrating ..... how are you supposed to get the nautilus coil adapter out of the base if you want to go back?

:D I’ve already been there!!

I got this from the Eden Mods facebook page

“Use an old coil, rip out the positive pin so it creates no resistance on the Trillium pin. Screw the coil in then wind it out again while applying pressure to one side.”

I got it out, hope it’s not something that’s going to keep happening... or it will be back in the drawer.

“Use an old coil, rip out the positive pin so it creates no resistance on the Trillium pin. Screw the coil in then wind it out again while applying pressure to one side.”

I got it out, hope it’s not something that’s going to keep happening... or it will be back in the drawer.

Thank you! I'll have a go later .... FFS, what a stupid design.

I know. I wasn’t bothered at first because I doubted I would be using it with any of the other types of coils BUT just putting a fresh nautilus coil in doesn’t work ... you get low ohms message. New coil wouldn’t work afterwards.

I had this stuck adpter problem and the suggestion on FB group didn't work for me. In the end I used some small pliers opened outwards against the inner threads of the adapter, and that gave me enough purchase to remove it without damaging threads.

This worked for me so thanks for sharing. I just screwed the nautilus coil back in quite tight and gave a little bit of pressure to the left and it came out didn't take the pin out. Cheers [emoji106]

Have I missed something here or is this thread just about buying adapters to turn the stock coil version of the rose v3 into a really hard to wick version of the Rose v3, lol.

Have I missed something here or is this thread just about buying adapters to turn the stock coil version of the rose v3 into a really hard to wick version of the Rose v3, lol.

that's what it started out as ... now it's about turning a stock coil version of the rose 3 into an over priced nautilus. :D

Lol- when you put it like that! it was very cheap on Ifancy one so I impulse bought it and thought I would consider the Rose v3 after testing this one. Is the Rose easy to wick and coil? I’ve watched a few vids, it looks a bit tricky

Lol- when you put it like that! it was very cheap on Ifancy one so I impulse bought it and thought I would consider the Rose v3 after testing this one. Is the Rose easy to wick and coil? I’ve watched a few vids, it looks a bit tricky
Dead easy to wick and a world better than the rba system for aspire coils but still a fecking nuisance really. A bit like the dvarw. Once wicked your fine. But like the extra process of removing the chamber on the dvarw you have to pull the deck barrel from the bottom and fit a wicking crown. Sounds more complex than it is. Just a touch more work than say the berserker or hastur/true.
Very good though. Used one pretty constantly until the slew of new tanks that arrived this year.

Back
Top Bottom