Vape Superstore
What's new

Review Bryn's Special Sauce

Shetland Sam

Achiever
Alright guys. We are back again with a juice review.

These were sent out for the purpose of this review. So thanks to Andy over @JAC Vapour. All opinions expressed here are those of my own and no one else's.

Today's review set up is the serisvape cavalry v2 mech kit. Tri fused Clapton coil coming in at 0.2ohm

So Andy has had Bryn locked away in the dungeon at Jac Vapour HQ. He was told he could leave until he produced 3 top flavours. Well he has created 3 flavours. So let's see if they are up to scratch.

These are 50ml shortfills. They are 80vg/20pg. Which I have added a 10ml nic salt shot.
These are priced at £13.49 for the shortfill and the nic salt shot

Carrot Cake.

I am loving this juice. It tastes fantastic. To me it tastes just like the real thing. Nice hint of carrot and I'm not sure if I'm picking up some spices. There is also a touch of cream cheese frosting. Also for a cake flavour it isn't overly sweet. Absolutely banging juice.

Sam's super saucy scale

This is going straight in at 9.9/10

Just amazing. Enough said

Jam pudding.

The jam flavouring in this juice is spot on. Tastes exactly as a jam pudding should. I can't state enough how good this jam flavour is. And again for a desert flavour it isn't too sweet. If you like a jam vape then you need to try this.

Sam's super saucy scale

It has to be 10/10

The jam in this is just amazing. So it has to get 10 points.

And last up is

Spiced Custard.

As I've said in other reviews, I'm not really a desert vaper. I much prefer my fruity vapes. But these have not disappointed me at all. You are getting a great mixed spice flavour along with the custard. And with all of them everything is in the right proportion. No flavour is fighting another.

Sam's super saucy scale

I'm gonna go in with 9.5/10

After the jam vape it was gonna be a tough juice to follow.

20181205_214807.jpg

With these being 80vg/20pg you can really be anti social and crank up the wattage and chuck some big tasty cloudz bro cloudz.

Here's the link if you wanna check it out yourself.

https://www.jacvapour.com

Elux
Vape Green
Sour blue sorbet is lovely, not tried but want to try the sour lime one but @Lee limesicle juice is amazing

Royal Flush Vape
AcmeFog
Vape Superstore
Back
Top Bottom