Vape Superstore
What's new

Review UKecigstore

As if by magic, as I'm receiving the news they've buggerd up a member of @UKECIGSTORE joins.
Hi Caroline and the gang.
Placed an order for some long disappeared juice last week (some of you may remember my excitement) I decided to order a bottle as sadly I'd seen enough negative feedback to make me tread carefully before committing to a big order.
Glad I did.
I had the order confirmation through directly (postage is pricey) and the next day I had an email to let me know my order had been despatched. Yeah.
No..
The next day I had an email from the helpful if a little slow caroline to let me know they had "just run out when picking".
She said I could have a refund (takes up to five days) or she will sort it.
I expressed my disappointment and asked for a refund but she was keen to sort it.
I and a few other's noticed this juice was still being available in two bottle sizes four day's after "running out" and still available to buy. Naughty naughty.
Today I get the message they won't be getting any more for a long while.
I should say I speak to the guy's at frisco vapour (the juice in question) quite often and after the initial "run out" email I gave them a shout and they confirmed it's not a juice they've put through tpd so it's not been available since then in the uk and they've no current plans to either. That conversation took five minutes last week.
So. I should have listened.
Very disappointing and I cannot recommend using them either I'm afraid.
I'm not happy.

They do seem to have joined I tagged @Rob as they are bumping oldish threads.
Wasn't there a vote on here a while ago to see if we should let them back as vendors?

Also wondering if they will bother addressing these issues.

Elux
They do seem to have joined I tagged @Rob as they are bumping oldish threads.
Wasn't there a vote on here a while ago to see if we should let them back as vendors?

Also wondering if they will bother addressing these issues.
Think the admin team are aware of it I reported one of there posts earlier where they had a ton of links in there reply to there own site and the post was taken down so God knows what's going on but they have posted after been tagged in this thread and never bothered to come here and comment so I think they should go back to where they came from [emoji4]

Yeah I think they slipped through the net.
I should add my experiences above where mine and the huge frustration (which I've actually toned down... trust me) I feel is mine and is not representative of POTV.
That said I've only actual ever seen either niggles or poor service whenever I've seen their name mentioned.
I went against my better judgement in using them and mawsleys clear warning.
I've had another apology email so the contact has been decent but still no confirmation of refund.
So in summary. Poor stock control (they aren't big enough to have an excuse for this as I speak to tiny and huge chains who can tell me to the bottle what's in stock)
Sent out false information of postage. I can only imagine how many people that's frustrated.
I'm sitting waiting for the postie and the bloody thing hasn't even been picked let alone posted.
Questionable supply (the liquid isn't currently available in the uk)
And it was actually still available to buy in two sizes for five day's after it was out of stock and I'd made them aware.
And why am I still awaiting the start of the refund process a week after the fact.
The refund will take upto five days.... I'm sure they'd be happy to send me something and let me pay for it five days after arrival, lol. And why. Paypal is instant.

I did say it was a bold move joining as the POTV members expect prompt reliable service and the vendors here are proud to offer outstanding service.
They do not seem to fit this role.

As I say. Really annoyed. Apologies for the rant.

Last edited:
Vape Green
We are aware and there are conversations taking place. Please leave this alone for now Folks.

At least I’ll now be able to vote for them as vendor of the year...

Royal Flush Vape
AcmeFog
The Electronic Cigarette Company
Back
Top Bottom