What's new

18mm MTL RTA

The Coil Art Salt Tank actually comes with three different types of coils and two of the are even labelled for "normal" liquid and one for salt nic.
Not that it would matter in any way, but maybe that makes convincing her a bit easier, because it's a lovely MTL RTA imo ^^
I might just order one and show her the packets then if she still says no do a giveaway because it seems to tick all the boxes thanks [emoji4]

I might just order one and show her the packets then if she still says no do a giveaway because it seems to tick all the boxes thanks [emoji4]

Hide the packaging and tell her it's called something else.

Actually I'm not. I just looked at a pic and it has 'Salt' stamped on the chamber
By next week she won't remember the rta so when I give her it then without packaging I'll just tell her it's called salt and China can't think of a decent name for shit anymore and she won't have the box to read all the horse shit that's written on it fuck I'll build it and stick it on a mod and just ask her to try it so your idea will still work [emoji6]

I think you might struggle a bit finding a low profile 18mm rta, to be honest. Hopefully somebody will come with a good suggestion.

edit: just saw subsequent posts. Hopefully the salt rta will work :)

By next week she won't remember the rta so when I give her it then without packaging I'll just tell her it's called salt and China can't think of a decent name for shit anymore and she won't have the box to read all the horse shit that's written on it fuck I'll build it and stick it on a mod and just ask her to try it so your idea will still work [emoji6]

If it has to be that diameter, the Salt is the obvious RTA to get. Think you'll struggle to find another, and one that's decent.

Some clones on AliExpress seem to have nothing on chimney:

But on retail it says: SALT RTA on chimney - So just tell her that stands for:

Sexy
Arse
Lung
Tank

or something like that - sorted

I'm tempted for giggles like the bubble chucked in, but I need to stop
Quitting smoking was easy - now I'm addicted to buying vape stuff

Back
Top Bottom