What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Pulse Dual

Vandy vape estimated release date is the 10th-15th of December....
But who knows for sure, I’d guess it will be released some time before Christmas...

I'm glad I didn't get a Pulse X now, it looks like they have done a great job squeezing everything in, I also like the changeable airflow rings, I thought it was a mech going by early photos.

One for my wishlist.

Got a 50% discount from Vaporl, preordered (I know, I know) this one. £29.09 with shipping, couldn't resist.
Will probably take until next Christmas to arrive, but that price..
Using the Pulse 80W with Recurve meanwhile. First squonk kit ever.

Got a 50% discount from Vaporl, preordered (I know, I know) this one. £29.09 with shipping, couldn't resist.
Will probably take until next Christmas to arrive, but that price..
Using the Pulse 80W with Recurve meanwhile. First squonk kit ever.
Was it a discount code?

Was it a discount code?

Nah, they had some 'spin the wheel' thing during black Friday and I managed to score a 50% discount coupon which is tied to the account. Would've shared if it was a code!
They do have a similar thing running for Christmas too, you get two clicks every day, worth a shot since it's not some clickbait scam for sure. Got a 18% off coupon today from that one.

Ah missed out on that one, to be fair their postage time was pretty quick when VVincent sent me a Falcon tank for review, took less than a week.

Keep us posted on what you think of it when you get it, it's one I am very keen on getting.

Back
Top Bottom