What's new

18mm MTL RTA

mattyk2010

Veteran
With every pod system bar 1 not working out for the better half I finally managed to get her to try a different type of vape so I went with a endura T18e and changing from the 20mg nic salt to 12mg freebase and she loves it but now wants a re-buildable tank in 18mm and as I'm mostly a cloudy kinda guy I have no idea where to start so any recommendations?

Ive just seen one on 101 vaping it a Coil Art salt 18mm mtl RTA if thats any good to ya i think it is £24.99.......

Ive just seen one on 101 vaping it a Coil Art salt 18mm mtl RTA if thats any good to ya i think it is £24.99.......
Thanks mate I did see that one and its apparently for use with nic salt and I know it's just marketing bullshit as a RTA is just a RTA but the fussy better half won't entertain it because she's not planning on using salts anymore and is convinced by there silly marketing that's all it's for so they did themselves out of a sale [emoji23]

Thanks mate I did see that one and its apparently for use with nic salt and I know it's just marketing bullshit as a RTA is just a RTA but the fussy better half won't entertain it because she's not planning on using salts anymore and is convinced by there silly marketing that's all it's for so they did themselves out of a sale [emoji23]
Ok mate i will keep my eyes open and if i see something i will let you no i no how you feel my other half is the same.....

I have the salt rta and I don't use nic salt!! It is fine with ordinary juice and it's a good little tank.

I have the salt rta and I don't use nic salt!! It is fine with ordinary juice and it's a good little tank.
I know mate a tank is a tank type of nic don't make a difference but she won't listen she says they called it a nice salt tank for a reason and won't touch it because of it

The Coil Art Salt Tank actually comes with three different types of coils and two of the are even labelled for "normal" liquid and one for salt nic.
Not that it would matter in any way, but maybe that makes convincing her a bit easier, because it's a lovely MTL RTA imo ^^

I think the kayfun 3 mini is 19mm. It’s quite tall though, but might look alright? I have a clone I don’t really need or use I could post to you if you want.

But how about getting her one of these? It’s tiny, and seems to get great reviews. I ordered one myself.

https://greyhaze.co.uk/products/simple-ex-bf-squonk-full-kit-by-vandy-vape
Thanks for the offer Zou but I had a look and its massive compared to what the fussy bitch was thinking of [emoji23] and I was on the same wavelength as you and shown her the pink one and she laughed at me and sed she wouldn't entertain a RDA or a squonk mod at all and going from a tiny pod to something like that would be too much for her

Back
Top Bottom