What's new

Smok Bay Beast Coils.

Yozza

Postman
Hi Guys need some advice, even though I know there are too many smok haters on here. So no Smok Haters commenting please.
Ive been bought a brand new Smok Baby Beast. It came with a M2 coil, are these any good or what other coils do people recommend. Or can I get mesh coils for it.

I would recommend buying eleaf hw-m or hw-n coils. They fit the baby beast, are mesh, last long and give very good flavour.

Hi Guys need some advice, even though I know there are too many smok haters on here. So no Smok Haters commenting please.
Ive been bought a brand new Smok Baby Beast. It came with a M2 coil, are these any good or what other coils do people recommend. Or can I get mesh coils for it.
Yes there is a mesh coil for the BB which is rated at 40-80W, although for me it doesn't really work below about 65.
The M2 confuses me a bit. They say it's designed to be used on a fixed voltage device, then they give you a wattage range. I don't know why they say it's for fixed voltage other than to try to sell you a stick. It works over a wide wattage range and actually goes a fair chunk higher than they claim. Of the two I slightly prefer the mesh for flavour but it has a very narrow sweet spot for me and it's at a level that I don't want to vape at all day, so the M2 is better in the sense that it's more versatile.

NRG coils will also fit your Baby. Not much in it in terms of clouds/vapour but they do last a little bit longer than the Smok equivalents.

There’s a whole range of Smok baby beast coils available for your tank a quick google search and there you have it... and as posted above there’s a whole list of interchangeable coils that fit aswell probably trial and error to see what’s best for you depending on how you like to vape really

Back
Top Bottom