What's new

DIY Liquid.

Tobytyke

Achiever
Apologies if this is in the wrong place & forgive me if I’m being a bit of a mong,,, but could someone please explain to me in simple terms what I would need to make my own juice with these shot things.
I’ve had a look on some sites & I see Bottle shots,,, One shots,,,, Concentrates and all sorts of other stuff....

I don’t want the house to start looking like a bloody chemistry lab, doubt the Wife would appreciate that either. Just to try my own juice in it’s simplistic form as this is a big money saver....I think.

TIA......Lee

in simple terms
one shots are ready mixed number of flavours and all you need to add is vg/pg/nic
one shots normally have the % to mix at. majority ive got is 20%

concentrates are single flavours to make your own concoctions. average is 3-5 flavours while complex mixes can use upto 10 concentrates.
each concentrate will have its own %

for example
claires uses 3 flavours + vg/pg/nic

unicorn uses 7 flavours + vg/pg/nic

clairs ambrosia.JPG

UNICORN MILK 2.JPG

PG, VG, set of decent digital scales (0.00 reading), some empty bottles, a mixing app, a pipette, some nic shot or 72mg nic of can get it and some flavours. Oh, and some sticky labels so you can record on bottle what you made and when.

That's probably the basics. You can measure by volume or drops but it's no where near as accurate as mixing by weight.

have a look through post 6 on this page POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

this is a one shot for solimero https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/che...centrate.html?search_query=solimero&results=4

Solimero Concentrate

Zingy Lime Sorbet with a Vanilla Cream running straight through it

DOES NOT CONTAIN COOLING EFFECT

Mix at 18.5%

so to mix at 18.5% using a calculator http://www.steam-engine.org/juice.html

to make 10ml at 70vg/30pg
using 1.8mg nic shot
to make 3mg final mix
using scales you add the right hand colum in (g)rams

sol.PNG

So are One shot & Bottle Shots the same ?? That’s probably the simplist and easiest way for me I would say. Thanks Chaps

So are One shot & Bottle Shots the same ?? That’s probably the simplist and easiest way for me I would say. Thanks Chaps

I use one shots (X% from the concentrate decanted into a larger bottle then mixed with VG, PG and nic) when I'm feeling lazy. It's so easy even Mrs Chris K can knock those up.

If you want a good app that does all the calculations for you take a look at Vape Tool Pro on Android. My go to app now and all my recipes are saved there.

yup. different sites call them different names. they are all neat concentrates which needs vg/pg/nic added.

one shots are normally small bottles of concentrate while bottle shots can have the same concentrate in but are 250ml bottles and then you just add to them.

Could I also ask which are the preferred/ popular sites that people tend to use ??

all on my link above

chefs, vapable, drip hacks, nom nomz, ELFC, brews bros and many more

Che
yup. different sites call them different names. they are all neat concentrates which needs vg/pg/nic added.

one shots are normally small bottles of concentrate while bottle shots can have the same concentrate in but are 250ml bottles and then you just add to them.[/QUO

one shots are normally small bottles of concentrate while bottle shots can have the same concentrate in but are 250ml bottles and then you just add to them.

Think that’s mainly what I’d prefer is the bottle shots. Which I guess is PG based then top up the bottle with X amount of VG and required Nic shots. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Back
Top Bottom