What's new

Curious about Nic Salts

Thank you!
Much appreciated!

@MrTeaTime Do you mind advising me ? All the mods I have are non adjustable on the power levels.
Long story short...

Was at a meeting for 4 hours, had 15 minutes before another 4 hour session....

Whilst I was paying attention 100% to the boring bastard taking the meeting, id filled up my tank with what I thought was my normal juice, but turned out to be 25mg nic salt......

90 watts = nearly fell into the sea

Long story short...

Was at a meeting for 4 hours, had 15 minutes before another 4 hour session....

Whilst I was paying attention 100% to the boring bastard taking the meeting, id filled up my tank with what I thought was my normal juice, but turned out to be 25mg nic salt......

90 watts = nearly fell into the sea
4 hours? What was the topic, length, width AND girth?

I looked into nic salts but saw many say it meseed with the flavour of their mixes. So I dropped the idea. Think I read in a post @bellyman saying something like that.
Cheers for your birthday.

Sorry i missed your birthday yesterday but as they say better late than never so :happybday: for yesterday hope you had a great day....

Thank you both!!
I had an awesome birthday, hubby even made me steak dinner :)

All the opinions are a great help too. How can I figure out what wattage my batteries are on my all in ones and my stick mods?

I have a rocVape an EgoOne and the one coming in the mail soon I won here.

Edit: just looked up the one I won.
It's an
ALIEXPRESS - ELEAF
It has a 220 battery. So that's a no no lol

Last edited:

If it's that mod ^^^^ it's fixed at 18w. Fine for nic salts. Go easy on the strong stuff.

I've used 20mg salts at about 30-35w with no problems. Bit of a kick at first but you get used to it quickly.

I also combine 3mg normal nic with 3mg salts for my sub ohm vaping and can use it up to 100w no bother.

Everyone's different though.

If it's that mod ^^^^ it's fixed at 18w. Fine for nic salts. Go easy on the strong stuff.

I've used 20mg salts at about 30-35w with no problems. Bit of a kick at first but you get used to it quickly.

I also combine 3mg normal nic with 3mg salts for my sub ohm vaping and can use it up to 100w no bother.

Everyone's different though.

I go up to 18 mg reg nic in my rocvape. But normally do 6 cause I share a lot of liquid with hubby and his mod has a bigger battery. Recommend a certain strength to start out with? I prefer the taste of 6 but the punch of 12 to 18.
And if you have any ideas on what I can do for hubby.
anything over 6 chokes him out. But give him 3 and he feels like he isn't getting anything. And 6 gives him a headache ugh! This is regular nic. Is it his battery wattage to high?

I go up to 18 mg reg nic in my rocvape. But normally do 6 cause I share a lot of liquid with hubby and his mod has a bigger battery. Recommend a certain strength to start out with? I prefer the taste of 6 but the punch of 12 to 18.
And if you have any ideas on what I can do for hubby.
anything over 6 chokes him out. But give him 3 and he feels like he isn't getting anything. And 6 gives him a headache ugh! This is regular nic. Is it his battery wattage to high?

I feel that the 20mg you can buy is sort of like 6mg normal nic throat hit wise so if you like the punch in your throat you're probably better off using normal nic.

I use the nic salts to get more nicotine into me without the throat hit.

Back
Top Bottom