What's new

New Charger Recommendations

andy3434

Postman
After a good few years(3 or more I think!) use my efeast blu6 has started playing up so needs replacing. First thoughts were just get another blu6, its been reliable and taking a bit of a hammering for years so why not?!? Thought I'd have a look around at what else is available first, have a 2 cell back up charger so no need to panic buy and like the look of the gryfalcon on fogstar, only thing that puts me off is a reviewer said it doesn't auto start you have to press buttons every time you charge on it, not the end of the world but you know!!

So just wondering what you wise old apes out there think or is there anything else out there worth considering?

Want 1amp + charging capability, at least 4 cell, 6 + preferred.

Cheers in advance for your thoughts :)

I have the 8 cell Gyrfalcon. Using 18650s. Never had to press any buttons to start charging. It's been solid and reliable.

Ive just picked myself up a few weeks ago a 6 bay Xtar queen ant 2 and must say iam very pleased with it its a simple charger just put your batteries in plug it in about 5 hours later all charged up simple red light charging and green light charged no buttons to push if you do get one of these make sure its the ant 2 asit comes with a uk plug the other xtar queen ant comes with a usb lead no uk plug......

I have a 4 bay Xtar which takes all my batteries, not just vape batteries - anything up to 26650. I don't know if it's a common feature but it can handle different types of batteries simultaneously, not just different sizes but different constructions too. Also gives a readout on how many mAh are going in, which educates me to the fact that some makes of battery maintain their capacity better than others (so not buying the pink ones any more if you catch my drift)

The gyrfalcon all88 is an excellent charger, I have one. Don't worry about pressing button's , that's the manual mode where you can set each bay differently. It has a standard/automatic mode which is all I use. Pop the cell in and it recognises what it is and charges appropriately at 1amp.

thought the none automatic charging sounded strange in this day and age on the gryfalcon, cheers all seems the gryfalcon is the way to go

Back
Top Bottom