What's new

Cthulhu 1928 MTL Squonk Atty

If you own the 1928 what rating would you give it, 0-5?

• 0 - Exceptionally Bad, Do not buy under any circumstances

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 - Bad, Not Usually Recommended

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - Average, Might be worth a punt if it appeals to you

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3 - Above Average, a decent bit of kit

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 4 - Good, Highly recommended for most people

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • 5 - Exceptionally Good, Just buy it

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Well I'm glad it's now sorted but I bought the original when it first came out so I have all the problems that they have now solved, don't think I will be spending more money on this. It's great that they have listened to peoples views on this though so good on them.
I feel the same. And to me it's not so much listening to feedback as hearing complaints and fixing the issues ........ it puts you off buying something when it first comes out. :(

I feel the same. And to me it's not so much listening to feedback as hearing complaints and fixing the issues ........ it puts you off buying something when it first comes out. :(

You could ask them to exchange it for a new one.

Yes does make you wonder if it pays to wait a while!!

I told everyone it had these issues on page 4 of this thread, I drew diagrams, I explained the issues I had with it in detail and we discussed it. I hoped that when they made the next batch they could try and make some changes to improve it.

I didn't take the fact they sent me one for free for granted, it's why I didn't just say "thanks for the free shit, here's a glowing review in return" and let everyone else spend their hard-earned on something I felt wasn't quite right. At the end of the day I'm nobody, I know, and i'm not a 'reviewer' but I did warn people it wasn't without issue as soon as I could.

Did any youtube reviewers do the same?

I told everyone it had these issues on page 4 of this thread, I drew diagrams, I explained the issues I had with it in detail and we discussed it. I hoped that when they made the next batch they could try and make some changes to improve it.

I didn't take the fact they sent me one for free for granted, it's why I didn't just say "thanks for the free shit, here's a glowing review in return" and let everyone else spend their hard-earned on something I felt wasn't quite right. At the end of the day I'm nobody, I know, and i'm not a 'reviewer' but I did warn people it wasn't without issue as soon as I could.

Did any youtube reviewers do the same?
Hey, you're the reason I know about many of the issues, it's not your fault in any way. I'm grateful for your thoughts, as always. :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom