What's new

Trillium with Anyvape adaptor.

Coolie27

Achiever
Has anyone used this adaptor for MTL builds please? Looked on YouTube for videos. Got one en-route looking for tips on how best to build or for MTL. I’ve got the Nauti adaptor and it’s good but I know I can get better flavour. Cheers

Hold on and I'll link it. It's a an rta adaptor where you can build your own.

Anyvape Segatank RBA is the one!
EDIT, EDIT: The v2 is available here for €6.50 https://www.ezsmoke.ie/rebuildable-...gatank-rda-coil-v2-head-kit-for-atlantis.html
[/QUOTE]

ah, gotcha .. a rebuildable Atlantis coil.

I'd be interested to hear how you get on with it... hopefully it's not as hateful as the nautilus RBA's. :D

I probably won't bother because I have enough RTA's and I kind of bought the trillium to use as a stock coil tank, but still curious. :)

Course I will. The postage is a bit of a stinger 6 Euro. I’ll prob be all fingers and thumbs with it and give up too easily. I’ll def keep you posted. Did you get the Nautilus coil adaptor?

I’ve used the Anyvape extensively when I had the trillium
Never really went mtl tho sorry

Always Vaped restricted dtl but coiled at around 1.2 ohms for flavour

Course I will. The postage is a bit of a stinger 6 Euro. I’ll prob be all fingers and thumbs with it and give up too easily. I’ll def keep you posted. Did you get the Nautilus coil adaptor?

yeah I did, when they were half price at creme de vape....

I'm not using it at the moment because I had some 1.8ohm triton coils

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10009799/2996000-authentic-aspire-triton-replacement-coil-head-5

but those are getting hard to find and not cheap, so I when I run out I'll switch over to nautilus coils.

Yes me too. Had the triton mini 1.2 coil in at first. Swapped it out for a 0.7 nautilus ones. Think I prefer that one. Horses for courses and all that. Cheers for the link. Got loads of triton mini and Nauti coils so should be ok should the RBA route not work. Might also give it a blast with the 0.5 Atlantis coil just to see what it’s like as DTL
Edit; realise you mean without the adaptor. How you finding it with those coils. Is it a decent MTL

I’ve used the Anyvape extensively when I had the trillium
Never really went mtl tho sorry

Always Vaped restricted dtl but coiled at around 1.2 ohms for flavour

Cheers, sorry I only just seen that you replied... thanks very much I’ll give it a try. Am I right In thinking you can turn the air flow right off. Sure I read or watched it somewhere.

Cheers, sorry I only just seen that you replied... thanks very much I’ll give it a try. Am I right In thinking you can turn the air flow right off. Sure I read or watched it somewhere.

On the trillium,yes you can turn the airflow ring to closed

Back
Top Bottom