What's new

showcasing "Herne" a hybrid stabwood dna75c 20/21700 mod

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
I have orders I don't put on here some are weird some crazy some run of the mill some are mods some other things

here is "Herne" one of the above mods

DVD?

The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button

Benjamin Button: You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went. You could swear, curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go.

IMG_6425.jpg

here is the block shot lots of colours with some real reaction between them

IMG_6588.jpg

some cutting shaping going on this mod is pretty thin as my mods go its about the same size as a squid double barrel

IMG_6607.jpg

hand cut faceplate you will know its mine due to the oval holes anyone can drill 3 round holes in a row doing an oval hole is more fun

so wire it up add all the bits together, sprinkle some xmas fairy dust on it and we have

IMG_6609.jpg
IMG_6610.jpg
IMG_6611.jpg
IMG_6612.jpg

there is one inclusion in the wood which ive left in, on this occasion

IMG_6613.jpg

with this mod I thee use with its 810 I thee pop on

IMG_6620.jpg

in the paw 360 degree

do I like him well silly question its ok for me I enjoyed the making bit but I'm rusty on the dna75c it has been a while

next time

"sorrow"

a squid detonator case perhaps

something for the wife hmmmm

or something Christmasy

or a giveaway.....

love my mods then like them.......buy one

How the hell can you bring out sutch stunningly top quality work in a short space of time..unberlievable [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

How the hell can you bring out sutch stunningly top quality work in a short space of time..unberlievable [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

I’m a bit rusty on the dna75c as it’s been a while since I made one but the basic principal on the mods is the same I’m doing sorrow at the moment which is coming along a treat but I normally work in rotation so work on one mod and switch to another, if I don’t I loose focus as you just stare at the same one for hours

But like anything do it again and again and you become quicker

Stunning!

Should have stayed away from this section, think it's gonna get expensive in the new year. :doh:

Back
Top Bottom