Vape Club
What's new

Review Wismec Tinker and Column Tank

Shetland Sam

Achiever
We are back again guys with another hardware review.

This was sent out for the purpose of this review. So thank you to @Wismec for the chance to check out this new kit. All opinions expressed here are those of my own and no one else's.

The Tinker and Column Tank

20181202_192038.jpg

So kit contents.

1 X tinker mod
Usb cable
Column Tank 2 x 0.15ohm coils
Spare parts
And all the bits of paper no one looks at.

So let's start with the Column Tank.

This is a top slide and fill tank. With a bottom airflow control ring. The coils are quite tall as the form the chimney to the top of the tank. The 0.15ohm coils give decent flavour and cloud production. I've been rocking my at 70-80w. The coils are rated for between 30-100w. Overall I have had no issues with the tank or coils. No Spit back or leaking so overall it's been quite good.

20181202_192043.jpg

The Tinker Mod.

Have you ever wanted a mod to match your Nike air super Jordan pumas or what ever you wear. Well wismec listened and have brought you the Tinker. When I first took it out the box I was not liking the look of it at all. But it is slowly growing on me.

This is a triple 18650 mod. Wattage range is 1.4-300w.
5 clicks on and off
3 clicks gets you into the menu.

This mod has VW, and various TC modes. I have only used wattage mode as I am not a TC vaper.

It has a 0.96 inch screen with all the information you would expect to find. Right at the bottom of the display it has individual battery levels.

You insert your batteries in the base via the hindged battery cover.

As you would expect with it being a triple cell mod the battery life is great.

Pros.

Compact for a 3x18650 mod
Good flavour from the tank
Designed to match your favourite trainers.

Cons

I have not found any cons with this kit. The coil is lasting very well. It hasn't leaked and have fired with every push of the button. But I'm not 100% sold on the design of the mod at all.

20181202_192048.jpg

Here is the link if you want to check it out yourself

Priced at $99-$119

https://store.wismec.com//reuleaux-tinker-with-column.html

Innokin
We are back again guys with another hardware review.

This was sent out for the purpose of this review. So thank you to @Wismec for the chance to check out this new kit. All opinions expressed here are those of my own and no one else's.

The Tinker and Column Tank

View attachment 179456

So kit contents.

1 X tinker mod
Usb cable
Column Tank 2 x 0.15ohm coils
Spare parts
And all the bits of paper no one looks at.

So let's start with the Column Tank.

This is a top slide and fill tank. With a bottom airflow control ring. The coils are quite tall as the form the chimney to the top of the tank. The 0.15ohm coils give decent flavour and cloud production. I've been rocking my at 70-80w. The coils are rated for between 30-100w. Overall I have had no issues with the tank or coils. No Spit back or leaking so overall it's been quite good.

View attachment 179457

The Tinker Mod.

Have you ever wanted a mod to match your Nike air super Jordan pumas or what ever you wear. Well wismec listened and have brought you the Tinker. When I first took it out the box I was not liking the look of it at all. But it is slowly growing on me.

This is a triple 18650 mod. Wattage range is 1.4-300w.
5 clicks on and off
3 clicks gets you into the menu.

This mod has VW, and various TC modes. I have only used wattage mode as I am not a TC vaper.

It has a 0.96 inch screen with all the information you would expect to find. Right at the bottom of the display it has individual battery levels.

You insert your batteries in the base via the hindged battery cover.

As you would expect with it being a triple cell mod the battery life is great.

Pros.

Compact for a 3x18650 mod
Good flavour from the tank
Designed to match your favourite trainers.

Cons

I have not found any cons with this kit. The coil is lasting very well. It hasn't leaked and have fired with every push of the button. But I'm not 100% sold on the design of the mod at all.

View attachment 179458

Here is the link if you want to check it out yourself

Priced at $99-$119

https://store.wismec.com//reuleaux-tinker-with-column.html
Nice job as ever buddy.
Hows your paint holding up under the tank Sam. I've nasty suspicions.
As its not my thing it's now in the cupboard waiting to be boxed and passed on but I.definitely have suspicions over the finish long term.
Great mod otherwise though.

Nice job as ever buddy.
As its not my thing it's now in the cupboard waiting to be boxed and passed on but I.definitely have suspicions over the finish long term.
In fact I'm putting mine on Mrs kids never ending hoggy charity drive this week I reckon. Someone's gonna get a cracker.

AcmeFog
Nice job as ever buddy.

Paint seems to be ok. Not had the tank off too much to be fair. Yea it's not one for me but I'm sure there is plenty out there who do want a mod to match their shoes

Back
Top Bottom