What's new

CBD to vape..where to start

AJT

Veteran
Hello all
So I’m wanting to have a go or have the the option at home to vape CBD.
I’m wanting the CBD that I can add to say 10ml of my favourite liquid and vape..
My problem is don’t have a clue and I’m confused. the more I try to read up the more confusing I’m finding it
how can I or how do you measure the CBD content in say the 10ml liquid..
How can it be measured by the amount you vape...
An example is each drag of the CBD vape equates to how much CBD would be going into my system..
As a new comer to CBD I only want a very small dose each time but how can this be measured..
I’m only wanting a dose of say 1.5mg to 2mg twice maybe three times a day...
Now I can do this very easily using under tongue oil I have some at 1.4mg per drop making it very easy to dose..
But I have all this lovely vape juice and all this lovely vape gear so I would like to try and vape CBD but under control of the daily amount...ummmmm

I have purchased cbd shatter and cbd isolate. I dissolved both in pure pg and when I can’t sleep I puff this by itself in a dripper. It definitely has a calming effect and always gets me to sleep pretty quickly. I think this is the best way to do it, as you can puff exactly as much as you want and only when you need it. I’m not sure it would be a great idea to puff eliquid all the time with cbd in it. It might be though, but I’d just personally be a bit wary. For me it’s better to have it as a separate thing with it’s own dropper for use as required.

I have purchased cbd shatter and cbd isolate. I dissolved both in pure pg and when I can’t sleep I puff this by itself in a dripper. It definitely has a calming effect and always gets me to sleep pretty quickly. I think this is the best way to do it, as you can puff exactly as much as you want and only when you need it. I’m not sure it would be a great idea to puff eliquid all the time with cbd in it. It might be though, but I’d just personally be a bit wary. For me it’s better to have it as a separate thing with it’s own dropper for use as required.
No the idea is not to vape all the time..the idea is to vape it 2-3 times a day to get the daily dose I want..so each vape session would put about +/- 2mg of CBD into my body...this is what I’m after..
So I need to be pretty precise with the CBD liquid so I can say roughly 10 inhales gives me the 2mg dose.

I’d do the same as I’ve done, that way you know there’s exactly, say, 1000mg in the 20 or 30ml.

Harmony 500mg Original Hemp, think concentrate, add 15-20 drops in 10ml of nic free juice, kills my pain all day and night long. A few tugs first thing then a few more during the day, ideally on a set up with coils or a coil around 0.4 - 0.5ohm.

Back
Top Bottom