What's new

What did you order today?

No [emoji852][emoji852]

Christmas is killing me at the minute, I'll be back tho [emoji23][emoji23]
I bought one for £25 last week and bought an extra pack of 3 quad mesh coils, it looks huge with the free bubble glass but I'm loving it so far.

I've just went on a bit of a spending spree seeing as I got paid lol, bought myself a vaporesso polar, I know I won't use half the options it has available but damn I love this thing, I have a smok mag kit which has been running great for 2 months now and have bought some max mesh coils for the prince tank can't wait to try that out. On top of that I've been given a recurve rda too so I can learn to wick and install coils, have a good old time playing with that, I need to buy a squonk mod next pay day lol.

I'm new to proper vape devices, I had no idea there was so much out there, can be a little overwhelming figuring what's the best option for me

@Sofir786 have a look on Cloudstix. You can get a squonk mod from there pretty cheap. I got my Aspire Feedlink mod for £20 with battery. I think the kit with the Revvo Boost tank is £28.

I've heard some good things about the Feedlink, I have a Recurve on the way to put on top of it also.

@Sofir786 have a look on Cloudstix. You can get a squonk mod from there pretty cheap. I got my Aspire Feedlink mod for £20 with battery. I think the kit with the Revvo Boost tank is £28.

I've heard some good things about the Feedlink, I have a Recurve on the way to put on top of it also.
Thanks il have a look at it, I might end up just saving up for a pulse x or that new dovpo top fill squonker

JuggerKnot Mini RTA from Geek Vape
A few Boss Shots from Flavour Boss

.... that's me done until at least 2019!

Expensive day today, ordered the freemax mesh pro tank, some spare coils, ivg bubblegum lollipop and cola, and nasty juice grape and some devil's teeth oh and some ruthless grape E juice!!!! Never looked forward to work on a Monday but its gonna be a great day when it all arrives!
Youll love the mesh pro [emoji36]

Back
Top Bottom