What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

LiPo Charger, which one please?

andipandi

Legend
I've just bought a Scarab Mini Bertha with a 2200mah 4s Lipo, now which charger do you folks recommend or are using please, I've had a look around and it's boggled my brain, cheers.

. scarab.JPG

I think some of the nitecore chargers have Lopo charming as well but you'd need to look at the spec.

You will need a Li-Poly Balance charger so as all 4 cells are balanced properly during charging. R/C Aircraft, cars sites are going to be your best bet. Hobbyking and thr likes.

You will need a Li-Poly Balance charger so as all 4 cells are balanced properly during charging. R/C Aircraft, cars sites are going to be your best bet. Hobbyking and thr likes.

Bought a Turnigy Accucell 6, good charger but the vendor should know when selling a 6A charger you really need a 6A psu and not the 3A one they supplied, getting sorted, but they're taking their time.

Bought a Turnigy Accucell 6, good charger but the vendor should know when selling a 6A charger you really need a 6A psu and not the 3A one they supplied, getting sorted, but they're taking their time.
Glad your getting it sorted, crazy how they sell a psu thats not capable.

Back
Top Bottom