What's new

LiPo Charger, which one please?

andipandi

Legend
I've just bought a Scarab Mini Bertha with a 2200mah 4s Lipo, now which charger do you folks recommend or are using please, I've had a look around and it's boggled my brain, cheers.

. scarab.JPG

I think some of the nitecore chargers have Lopo charming as well but you'd need to look at the spec.

You will need a Li-Poly Balance charger so as all 4 cells are balanced properly during charging. R/C Aircraft, cars sites are going to be your best bet. Hobbyking and thr likes.

You will need a Li-Poly Balance charger so as all 4 cells are balanced properly during charging. R/C Aircraft, cars sites are going to be your best bet. Hobbyking and thr likes.

Bought a Turnigy Accucell 6, good charger but the vendor should know when selling a 6A charger you really need a 6A psu and not the 3A one they supplied, getting sorted, but they're taking their time.

Bought a Turnigy Accucell 6, good charger but the vendor should know when selling a 6A charger you really need a 6A psu and not the 3A one they supplied, getting sorted, but they're taking their time.
Glad your getting it sorted, crazy how they sell a psu thats not capable.

Back
Top Bottom