What's new

Prime Vapes e juice

Just bought a few bottles of the back of this thread, can't wait to try them all, but especially purple rain.

Would love to hear what you think of them when they arrive dude [emoji106]

Received my order a couple of days ago - Purple Rain and Limonada (I forgot which ones I'd ordered picard.gif) and I've just tried the Purple Rain. Holy mother of god, that's some fine juice. Can't wait to try the Limonada next icon_cool.gif
7.gif

Yeah I requested some liquids from my other half for xmas off of the back of this thread - Tropics and the limonada. Arrived today.

So can't wait til Xmas day to try them - it's like I'm a little kid all over again!!

Yeah I requested some liquids from my other half for xmas off of the back of this thread - Tropics and the limonada. Arrived today.

So can't wait til Xmas day to try them - it's like I'm a little kid all over again!!
They're worth the wait ;)

Can you sneak the nic in so that they are ready for Christmas day.

Can you sneak the nic in so that they are ready for Christmas day.
Oh god I just realised I bet she hasn't ordered the nicotine (she has never used shortfills). Will have to subtley ask her and then order some if need be.

@rew thank you so much as without your response I wouldn't have thought to check!

Oh god I just realised I bet she hasn't ordered the nicotine (she has never used shortfills). Will have to subtley ask her and then order some if need be.

@rew thank you so much as without your response I wouldn't have thought to check!

Comes with free nic shots buddy [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom