What's new

How much CBD juice can I vape?

Herman

Initiate
I bought CBD juice with a 100mg strength, how should I vape that? With 3mg nicotine juice I can pretty much chain vape without having any negative effects, I can go through a 10ml bottle a night, especially when I drink something.
How is it with CBD? should I just take a few puffs and wait for it to work? How many ml would be the maximum for a relaxed evening as a beginner?

Is by relaxing evening you mean stoned you're going to very disappointed to find out that CBD oil doesn't contain any THC.

Is by relaxing evening you mean stoned you're going to very disappointed to find out that CBD oil doesn't contain any THC.
No I didn't mean stoned, but I have read that it does have a relaxing effect. I just sometimes get a bit stressed at work, I thought it might help with relaxation when I come home. In fact I don't like weed or anything with a strong effect too much, that's why I ask about the dose.

Last edited:
I bought CBD juice with a 100mg strength, how should I vape that? With 3mg nicotine juice I can pretty much chain vape without having any negative effects, I can go through a 10ml bottle a night, especially when I drink something.
How is it with CBD? should I just take a few puffs and wait for it to work? How many ml would be the maximum for a relaxed evening as a beginner?
How many pints does it take to get drunk? Short answer is everyone is different and you could be pissed after 6 where I can drink 12 same goes with CBD they is no prescribed dose and what works for Jim might not work for Tom so only advice I think should be offered is vape it and see [emoji6]

I guess you are probably right. With nic vaping there are some general guidlines though, especialy if you know how many cigarettes you used to smoke, but I guess CBD might be different.
I will just try it, I guess the worst thing that can happen is that I get sleepy or something.

used to take huge amounts through one of these pipe things with a hot pin 100mg at a time
remember to hold the puff in ;)

yea, everyone is different so you have to try different strengths and different amounts until you find something that works for you. i'm vaping cbd and i use a 1ml tank that's 1500 mg strength and that works for me. i used to use 250 mg but it didn't work for me as good. i have anxiety issues and it calms me down, depending on how bad the attack is, sometimes it calms me down instantly and sometimes it takes a little bit to work

I usually vape 5 to 10 puffs in the morning and 5 to 10 on the evening :) don’t need to go crazy as it builds up in your system anyway.

Back
Top Bottom