What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Prime Vapes e juice

Not gone mate, bought out by rejuiced [emoji16]

So you can still get your Dripworx stuff!
Nice work sir! I've heard good things about the occult owl range too, so I'm gonna have a look payday on the next order. Good to be back bud

Nice work sir! I've heard good things about the occult owl range too, so I'm gonna have a look payday on the next order. Good to be back bud

I’ll look forward to it!

Welcome back dude [emoji16]

I'm waiting for the dripworx crumble juice to appear on rejuiced, really nice deep flavour of stewed apples and rhubarb. Kind of wish I'd stocked up when I had the money to stockpile [emoji17]

I'm waiting for the dripworx crumble juice to appear on rejuiced, really nice deep flavour of stewed apples and rhubarb. Kind of wish I'd stocked up when I had the money to stockpile [emoji17]

I’m sure they will make a reappearance soon mate. I think they are just super busy!

@Lee is any of your new Occult Owl range similar to your old Dripworks pink lemonade? That was literally my favourite juice of all time and I miss it. icon_sad.gif

@Lee is any of your new Occult Owl range similar to your old Dripworks pink lemonade? That was literally my favourite juice of all time and I miss it. View attachment 179342

I wouldn’t say any of them are similar at all to be honest mate. It’s been a bit of a struggle thinking up new flavours due to the size of the Dripworx range but I have stayed as far away as possible for obvious reasons! It wouldn’t be fair of me to sell the recipes and then bring out a knock off after, instead i have thought of it as a challenge and really put in some leg work to make the occult owl range unique [emoji16]

I honestly haven’t had one single bad word said about any of them, that I have heard anyway. The feedback for them all has been amazing! It’s really given me the shove I needed after starting again to give me some motivation. I almost packed it up after selling!

Yeah, I guessed that would be the case. I bought a couple of bottles of Occult Owl for the first time today (I went for Purple Rain and the grape one), but I just thought I ask as I do genuinely miss that pink lemonade!

I loved your Sub Rosa range, so I'm very much looking forward to trying your new stuff.

Yeah, I guessed that would be the case. I bought a couple of bottles of Occult Owl for the first time today (I went for Purple Rain and the grape one), but I just thought I ask as I do genuinely miss that pink lemonade!

I loved your Sub Rosa range, so I'm very much looking forward to trying your new stuff.

Thanks mate! Let’s hope you enjoy them then [emoji16]

I’d be surprised if you didn’t like purple rain to be honest, it’s the second best seller out the lot at the moment! The limonada I have customers that buy 6 bottles at a time too [emoji23]

Just bought a few bottles of the back of this thread, can't wait to try them all, but especially purple rain.

Back
Top Bottom