What's new

Prime Vapes e juice

Not gone mate, bought out by rejuiced [emoji16]

So you can still get your Dripworx stuff!
Nice work sir! I've heard good things about the occult owl range too, so I'm gonna have a look payday on the next order. Good to be back bud

Nice work sir! I've heard good things about the occult owl range too, so I'm gonna have a look payday on the next order. Good to be back bud

I’ll look forward to it!

Welcome back dude [emoji16]

I'm waiting for the dripworx crumble juice to appear on rejuiced, really nice deep flavour of stewed apples and rhubarb. Kind of wish I'd stocked up when I had the money to stockpile [emoji17]

I'm waiting for the dripworx crumble juice to appear on rejuiced, really nice deep flavour of stewed apples and rhubarb. Kind of wish I'd stocked up when I had the money to stockpile [emoji17]

I’m sure they will make a reappearance soon mate. I think they are just super busy!

@Lee is any of your new Occult Owl range similar to your old Dripworks pink lemonade? That was literally my favourite juice of all time and I miss it. icon_sad.gif

@Lee is any of your new Occult Owl range similar to your old Dripworks pink lemonade? That was literally my favourite juice of all time and I miss it. View attachment 179342

I wouldn’t say any of them are similar at all to be honest mate. It’s been a bit of a struggle thinking up new flavours due to the size of the Dripworx range but I have stayed as far away as possible for obvious reasons! It wouldn’t be fair of me to sell the recipes and then bring out a knock off after, instead i have thought of it as a challenge and really put in some leg work to make the occult owl range unique [emoji16]

I honestly haven’t had one single bad word said about any of them, that I have heard anyway. The feedback for them all has been amazing! It’s really given me the shove I needed after starting again to give me some motivation. I almost packed it up after selling!

Yeah, I guessed that would be the case. I bought a couple of bottles of Occult Owl for the first time today (I went for Purple Rain and the grape one), but I just thought I ask as I do genuinely miss that pink lemonade!

I loved your Sub Rosa range, so I'm very much looking forward to trying your new stuff.

Yeah, I guessed that would be the case. I bought a couple of bottles of Occult Owl for the first time today (I went for Purple Rain and the grape one), but I just thought I ask as I do genuinely miss that pink lemonade!

I loved your Sub Rosa range, so I'm very much looking forward to trying your new stuff.

Thanks mate! Let’s hope you enjoy them then [emoji16]

I’d be surprised if you didn’t like purple rain to be honest, it’s the second best seller out the lot at the moment! The limonada I have customers that buy 6 bottles at a time too [emoji23]

Just bought a few bottles of the back of this thread, can't wait to try them all, but especially purple rain.

Back
Top Bottom