What's new

Joyetech Espion Tour kit review

Enoch

Achiever
Another review.

For me this is the best kit of the year for what they have designed it for. Spot on in every compartments although not going to be for everyone.

Nice review, but a few things would make it much better. That background makes everything dark and dingy and too hard to see. A plain white wall would be much better. Also (setup permiting) it's impossible to see what you're doing on the screen it just flares the camera... be much better if you could mix it up by doing close ups of mod-only on a table or something, and then say what you think of the mod in the on-camera bit. Just my two-pence, keep up the good work :)

Nice review, but a few things would make it much better. That background makes everything dark and dingy and too hard to see. A plain white wall would be much better. Also (setup permiting) it's impossible to see what you're doing on the screen it just flares the camera... be much better if you could mix it up by doing close ups of mod-only on a table or something, and then say what you think of the mod in the on-camera bit. Just my two-pence, keep up the good work :)
Thanks for the feedback, very much appreciated.

The close up thing I am potentially looking to do in the future. The issue I have filming is that right now I am using my phone only and can only film front camera so it does affect the quality.

However I have ordered a new camera today which I am hoping improves the picture quality. From then I'm hoping I can then edit the video easier as I have had trouble with that in terms of fps not matching.

For the background, I am a little bit stuck on that part for the time being . However after Christmas when the tree is gone I will have a white wall again haha

But again thank you for the feedback. I will try and incorporate a stop gap in my future reviews to try and do that

@sacred
I'm in process of reviewing this at moment.....you have a gap between your 510 on mod and the cubis max? ...i find there is and my ocd kicks in with it

Back
Top Bottom