What's new

How To Simple DIY Example and Price Breakdown

Indeed, syringes are a whole lot more accurate than cheap scales ever will be. Even if you can recalibrate the scales with a certified weight. Its even even more vital when mixing small quantities.

How do you quantify the immeasurable amount of material on the syringe walls?

I don't care if people mix volume, weight or whatever but scales are definitely more accurate.

But I have heard the eyeball is best for swift absorption. Maybe you can give it a try and post a review about the experience.

It's best if you just drip your 72mg nic straight into the eye like eyedrops. Or if you wear contacts just soak them overnight and you have a nice slow release all day.

I don't care if people mix volume, weight or whatever but scales are definitely more accurate.

They are only more accurate if the scales themselves are accurate. Most cheap scales are not accurate. And the lower you go the less accurate they will be, calibrating them with a 10g weight doesn’t say anything about their accuracy at 0.1g.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LCD-Digi...Scales-Jewellery-0-01g-500g-UKDC/401545215734

500gms in 0.01gm increments - should do most fussy bastards

KHN.KT-WEIGH.jpg

needles/syringes....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-pc-10m...=item3f5311a98d:g:EPIAAOSwBahVdsk4:rk:24:pf:0

should do most peeps but you can get longer needles and larger syringes
(heck add a bit of thin tubing if you really got a tall deep bottle)

or just go nutz.....

iu

Last edited:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LCD-Digi...Scales-Jewellery-0-01g-500g-UKDC/401545215734

KHN.KT-WEIGH.jpg

needles/syringes....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-pc-10m...=item3f5311a98d:g:EPIAAOSwBahVdsk4:rk:24:pf:0

or just go nutz.....

iu
The cheap ones aren’t very accurate, they’ll def not be accurate to 0.01g.

Needles are usually sold "blunted" in case anybody is thinking of shooting up

BUT there are some really long blunt needles in different colour tips = wider bores
The advantage of really long mofo needles means you can reach quite far into the bottles

Used this stuff for refilling printers continuous ink systems etc.....
so they can come in very handy for filling tanks (vape or ink tanks)

Weight is better for larger amounts but syringes with long needles makes decanting small amounts easy peasy
Why would you need any sort of needle, for this. I use syringes to measure, transfer and administers both drugs and nutrition, to my daughter daily, and have never found any necessity for any form of needle.

It's best if you just drip your 72mg nic straight into the eye like eyedrops. Or if you wear contacts just soak them overnight and you have a nice slow release all day.
But only if you have expensive scales that are calibrated, again at high cost, at least twice a year, and keep them in a controlled enviroment.
If you don't do all of the above syringes are more accurate. Thats why drugs are, generally, administered by ml not the gram.

KHN.KT-WEIGH.jpg

needles/syringes....

or just go nutz.....

iu
I've had two sets of them, I use them for measuring my coffee, they aren't accurate to anything like .1g. Indeed aren't even consistant in their inaccuracy.
Ultimately this is an exercise in semantics, anyway.

Thats why drugs are, generally, administered by ml not the gram.

Well blow me sideways do people not understand what I said:

Smaller say 100ml amounts for flavour/nicotine = syringe the mix

Moderate say up to 500ml you can syringe the flav/nic or weight then top up by eye/weight the VG/PG balance

Larger amounts 1ltr+ well you will be going some with a 10~20ml syringe, think I got a 50ml syringe somewhere
(obviously a 5ml syringe will be more accurate at dispensing 4ml than a 50 or 100ml syringe would)

All depends on how complex the mix - lots of flavours - syringe most likely for testing or small to medium qty
At least of the critical flavourings & nic

straight forward stuff with a couple of flavours in a moderate amount weight would suffice 500ml or more say

At least with a syringe you get the VG dispensed easily but depends on what you got to hand and how fussy & how much you are mixing
But shake the bottle very well you are using or with a long needle especially reaching the bottom you will pick up the sediment and more concentrated flavour & nicotine most likely

So tbh I think I covered the pros n cons for syringe/weight depending the amount being measured
hence I listed an example of possible scales and syringes

Medicine in liquid form is dispensed in tiny amounts = syringe
another factor is the medicine itself varies in density & weight
so 1000ml of a certain/varying liquid is unlikely to equal 1000gms like pure water
(this 1ltr = 1kg varies according to water & temp but is an aprox of the metric system)

BUT then other medicines (tablets say), list the mg of the drug
and also the data will state the mg per ml - like nicotine

Now I also own two mini "drug dealer" scales

s-l500.jpg

genuine reason - lightening certain mechanical parts if you must know than packets of powder
One does 0.1g & other does 0.01g increments, mainly use this 0.01g
YES it fluctuates - but not that much I found

if something weighed 27.50gms and I re-weighed it it might come up as 27.48 or 27.52gms
WELL WITHIN A LEVEL OF TOLERANCE imho

I got digital calipers, plastic 0.1mm & metal 0.01mm tolerences
I use stuff accordingly on how accurate I need to be for the task in hand

Now........

Small amounts & complex mixtures - use syringes I said

medium amounts complex mixtures - still use syringes

BUT.....

On say a larger amount or a straight forward mixture of flavours....

How accurately could you dispense 33.33ml from say a 50ml syringe ???
Or two attempts from a 20ml syringe ???
How ultra accurate would your syringe be in larger amounts, unless you use 6 or 7 attempts with a 5ml syringe
but then you never fully dispense coz there is always the amount left in the spout of the syringe/needle

In the end the actual accuracy falls more on the user to determine than just the method used for task in hand

If the scales you intend to use displays a large variation in weight - DON'T USE THEM
If the same object or test subject you try is up n down like a bride's nightie then forget it
(but I found the drug dealer ones were quite acceptable in use)

Long needles help to reach into larger bottles, I've used capillary pipe on shorter blunt needles doing CISS ink refills

As I said, different methods for varying amounts mixed - user decides

Almost any method is still going to better than guessing it....

"Yeah - looks about right, that'll do it I think...."

Hmmm don't quite taste the same as previous batch - I wonder why ???

Use what method YOU feel is best, I just gave my opinion/suggestions based on my experience and the qty being mixed

peace

Back
Top Bottom