What's new

Ehpro True MTL RTA

Mine only leaked on first set up. Already had the short wicks sorted but I think I didn't saturate the wick enough prior to filling which left enough free air space to let the juice find it's way out.
Since then it's been bone dry.

I have the same setup but not that lovely drip tip! Is that one of Lee's tips? As for leaks not had any on the two I have, must be lucky!!!
Yes, that's my latest addition from Lee ....... had a spot of green in it, so on it went! :D

No it’s defo a thing

We have around 16 of these at the cafe as testers

And I have 5 of them, I’ve done pretty extensive testing! If you put the cotton below the deck - it is way more likely to flood - ask @Chris K or @Huggett

Also I think @Joe 90 found shortening the wicks sorted his flood issues out.

I never had any because I didn’t go down to the deck right from the off, largely because of the hastur ... which I find does the same thing.

I suspect there are margins of error where it won’t do it (depending on amount of cotton used etc) but for my wicking style it’s defo a thing
@ZT I have had no more problems with mine now that I shortened the wicks.
no flooding or dry hits and well over a week since I re wicked it so alls good

Got mine from Naturevape before ZombieTuesday got his stock in.
I have to say the flavour notes I get with this RTA are outstanding - I've rediscovered some old Omusa and it's blimmin marvellous even though the best before date is 06/18

Not had any leaks with mine. I really wanted to love this tank but I still prefer the Beserker mini. I can’t knock the tank, it’s just not a tight draw enough for me.

Keep me informed if you find something nice and swirly please, I’ll do the same.

Back
Top Bottom