What's new

Review Joyetech Espion Tour kit

Shetland Sam

Achiever
Alright guys. Sorry it's been a while but real life is more important. So the review queue has backed up a little but we will try and get caught up over the next week or so.

So we are back with a hardware review. This was sent out for the purposes of this review. So thank you to @Joyetech. All opinions expressed here are those of my own and no one else's.

So let's get started.

20181125_193903.jpg

Kit contents.

Espion Tour Mod
Cubis Max tank
Spare heating plate
Usb cable
A bag of spares
And all the bits of paper no one looks at.

Cubis Max tank

I'm not gonna look at the tank much here as I have already reviewed it in a previous review. But it is the coil less tank. Instead of coils it uses heating plates. Which joyetech say will last 3 months. The one I received is the 5ml tank with top slide and fill. With top adjustable airflow so no leaking.

Espion Tour Mod

This is a dual 18650 mod. Will fore from 1 w to 200w. Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm for TEMP/TCR mode
0.05-3.5ohm for POWER mode. A fairly big side fire button with a small screen on the from along with usb port and your + & - buttons. The back plate comes off to insert the batteries. Held on with 3 magnets with absolutely no rattle at all. The mod is made from plastic but seems fairly durable.

20181125_193918.jpg

It has a very simple menu which is very easy to navigate. It does wattage mode along with TC.

5 clicks on and off
3 clicks gets you into the menu.
The small screen displays all the info you need. Wattage, ohm, volt, and dual battery indicators.

Pros

Lightweight and durable
Super simple to use
3 month "coil" life
Easy to rewick
Decent and flavour at lower wattages.

Cons

Not been an issue for me but the screen maybe too small for some people.
Maybe a touch pricey for what it is

Here is the link if you want to check it out yourself.

Priced at $77-$92

https://www.joyetech.com/online/joyetech-espion-tour-with-cubis-max-atomizer-kit.html

Good review mate.

The one thing I never see any reviewer mention though is the battery life on this thing . It lasts for at least 2 days solid , better than any other dual 18650 on the market.

I actually had to go check I'm sure I wrote about the battery life. But you are correct it is pretty good

Back
Top Bottom