What's new

Augvape skynet sub ohm tank (sacred review)

The triple coils for the pro go up to 120w. I find the sweet spot on the Triple Mesh at 60w to 70w.
I have no issues with it at all. Coil life is great, no leaks, no hot spots. The cap turn is great. Not the best looking tank but certainly in my top 3 of all time sub ohm tanks
glad to see a like minded vaper haha Thought i was going mad recommending it.

Said it before but first time using it i wasn't impressed over those couple of weeks and then when i came to film the video adter trying the alpha, Uforce and something else, that vapour exhale was amazing.

However....there is something better again sitting on my drag 2 as i type. Just testing the coil life on it, the Sense Screen tank.

I will await your review then. Not heard of it but I am intrigued

glad to see a like minded vaper haha Thought i was going mad recommending it.

Said it before but first time using it i wasn't impressed over those couple of weeks and then when i came to film the video adter trying the alpha, Uforce and something else, that vapour exhale was amazing.

However....there is something better again sitting on my drag 2 as i type. Just testing the coil life on it, the Sense Screen tank.

Triple coil, I can't even get the double from china.
Skynet grew on me last night but I found my mouth dried out quite quickly with dinner lady lemon so will try a fruit based juice tonight.

Triple coil, I can't even get the double from china.
Skynet grew on me last night but I found my mouth dried out quite quickly with dinner lady lemon so will try a fruit based juice tonight.
Erm......Lemon is also a fruit mate.

Yeh I know. I meant the sort of fruits like Malaysian concoctions or dinner lady summer holidays instead of a lemon tart.

Attachments

• 20181129_170412.jpg
    20181129_170412.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 254
Back
Top Bottom