What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Mason 40mm BF Pin Mod

NMartin

Does anyone here have a Mason 40mm RDA and is able to post the dimensions of the positive post in the centre? i need it to map tool paths for a BF modification for a cnc mill but I wont have the RDA for a while but I need to design the tool paths to make the modifications. Thanks.

It will take more juice than your squonk bottle will hold to fill the deck and saturate the cotton [emoji23]

It will take more juice than your squonk bottle will hold to fill the deck and saturate the cotton [emoji23]
I respect that but my Squonk mod is not your regular run of the mill Squonk mod, its a 6x 18650 500ml Squonk device

I respect that but my Squonk mod is not your regular run of the mill Squonk mod, its a 6x 18650 500ml Squonk device
Wow! Series, parallel or both? Must be feckin enormous with a 500ml bottle! As Matty says, pics are a must!

Got a pic? Sounds like something the Hulk would carry [emoji6]
Yeah sure, I haven't printed it yet because I am waiting for my printer and my desk to be here. But I have attached a rendering of the main body without the door or any components in it, the 500ml Juice bottle will sit on the left and the 2 banks of 3 batteries will sit on the right. There are two 12mm button holes and a 12x24.5mm cut out for a voltmeter. Also its not going to be the colour shown, I haven't decided on colour options yet, though I may go white background with red and blue paint splatter all around.

Attachments

• Screenshot (25).png
    Screenshot (25).png
    453.7 KB · Views: 45
Wow! Series, parallel or both? Must be feckin enormous with a 500ml bottle! As Matty says, pics are a must!
Its a 500ml bottle 6x 18650 VTC5A batteries 3 cells in parallel to make a bank, two banks in series to make approx 7.4v @ 75A

Back
Top Bottom