What's new

Mason 40mm BF Pin Mod

NMartin

Does anyone here have a Mason 40mm RDA and is able to post the dimensions of the positive post in the centre? i need it to map tool paths for a BF modification for a cnc mill but I wont have the RDA for a while but I need to design the tool paths to make the modifications. Thanks.

It will take more juice than your squonk bottle will hold to fill the deck and saturate the cotton [emoji23]

It will take more juice than your squonk bottle will hold to fill the deck and saturate the cotton [emoji23]
I respect that but my Squonk mod is not your regular run of the mill Squonk mod, its a 6x 18650 500ml Squonk device

I respect that but my Squonk mod is not your regular run of the mill Squonk mod, its a 6x 18650 500ml Squonk device
Wow! Series, parallel or both? Must be feckin enormous with a 500ml bottle! As Matty says, pics are a must!

Got a pic? Sounds like something the Hulk would carry [emoji6]
Yeah sure, I haven't printed it yet because I am waiting for my printer and my desk to be here. But I have attached a rendering of the main body without the door or any components in it, the 500ml Juice bottle will sit on the left and the 2 banks of 3 batteries will sit on the right. There are two 12mm button holes and a 12x24.5mm cut out for a voltmeter. Also its not going to be the colour shown, I haven't decided on colour options yet, though I may go white background with red and blue paint splatter all around.

Attachments

• Screenshot (25).png
    Screenshot (25).png
    453.7 KB · Views: 45
Wow! Series, parallel or both? Must be feckin enormous with a 500ml bottle! As Matty says, pics are a must!
Its a 500ml bottle 6x 18650 VTC5A batteries 3 cells in parallel to make a bank, two banks in series to make approx 7.4v @ 75A

Back
Top Bottom