What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How many flavours have you tried?

Too many to count. I now keep bottles but didn't for the first 3 years. I'd say easily 100. Less is better. Find 5 or 6 you like and alternate, reduces waste and spending on rubbish

vaping for last few months & so far spent £100+ on liquids. £70 quid in the bin. have found a company that does good liquids and I buy of him now. I will try something new each month and see what I get. stay away from vape a box, that for sure.

Spent £60 in Vaporized on the month's liquid on Friday. Brutal stuff, but I love it so much haha

Been vaping about 6 years so a lot, would think I have tried 200 plus flavours. I have 5 flavours in rotation right now.

I've probably tried about 10 but I've been an on and off vaper for about a year. I'm soooo picky aswell. I'm not a fan of desserts, or menthols. But I am a sucker for berries! Although I have 2 types of strawberry flavours I'm vaping alot of (Strawberry Jam and Strawberry Shake - both From Ultimate Juice in Coventry). I also like Pinkman by V-Juice but I'm finding I get bored and want to change it up but I'm not brave enough yet lol.

I’d say about 40, out of those I narrowed it down to 5 I really like

Back
Top Bottom