What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Ehpro True MTL RTA

Crewella

Olympian
So .... finally got round to this. Not too sure about the twisty topfill, and I HATE the stock driptip with a vengeance looks minging instantly with dark juices and it's too fat for my dainty kisser. But having said that I do like it - flavour is great, really great. It did leak (badly) on my first attempt ....... but I'll admit to being a bit cavalier with the wicking (I wicked it the way I would a doggy, forgetting this is topfill and likely to be a bit more sensitive .... and it is) and the second and third goes have been fine.

Anyone else had it leak on them?

P1180086.JPG

.... and look @andyroo !! ;)

Last edited:
Only leaked on me first time I wicked. Wick tails were too long. Since adjusting not had a leak.

It's been very consistent and easy to live with. Top fill ports spoil the look a bit, but it does work well for easy filling.

I had 3 dry hits in a row yesterday
My attys can’t cope with 70/30 vg
I would rather have had 3 leaks
And that was on lees juices

I had 3 dry hits in a row yesterday
My attys can’t cope with 70/30 vg
I would rather have had 3 leaks
And that was on lees juices
Yep, I have to dilute Lee's juice down to 60/40 ..... no dry hits ....... ;)

Though it does impact on the flavour a little at MTL levels.

Yep, I have to dilute Lee's juice down to 60/40 ..... no dry hits ....... ;)

Though it does impact on the flavour a little at MTL levels.

Yeah used around 8 ml pg based Nic 7.2%
All good now in most of my tanks
Although I should have thought of this before adding the vg nicshots :(

Can someone explain to me why having longer wicks encourages leaking? I've read this a couple of times lately and I don't really understand why that would happen.

Back
Top Bottom