What's new

Review Nunchaku by Uwell

There is a very stylish solution to that

View attachment 179101

:D

Edit: yes, the band says "fog machine"
The reason things get destroyed in my place is called my "misses". Seriously, she's ruined that much gear, of course its all my fault. I shouldn't have put it there, I should have known it would get knocked over there, I should have put it away, how was she to know that putting her mod and tank in her bag with a bottle of water without the lid done up would wreck it, that's my fault.
What idiot would buy a tank that falls over and the glass breaks?
Me, to all the above and any future breakages, failures or acts of nature. :sleepy:

The reason things get destroyed in my place is called my "misses". Seriously, she's ruined that much gear, of course its all my fault. I shouldn't have put it there, I should have known it would get knocked over there, I should have put it away, how was she to know that putting her mod and tank in her bag with a bottle of water without the lid done up would wreck it, that's my fault.
What idiot would buy a tank that falls over and the glass breaks?
Me, to all the above and any future breakages, failures or acts of nature. :sleepy:

I appear to be really quite fortunate with my wife and how she treats stuff, nothing gets slung about, she's even allocated a separate pocket in her bag for her keys so stuff doesn't get scratched...

I'm similar with how I look after my things, and so are our kids, they know what's what (I can, and have, left a chainsaw in the kitchen and they just leave it alone) - it's hell when they have friends round to play, I think we need "don't touch that" on a looping MP3.

I bought one of these this week and it arrived yesterday (Wednesday) and its already been resigned to the shelf haha. i bought it because of the temp control (give the tank to the better half). Built my new True Tank (another disappointment hah), slapped the Nunchaku into temp mode 440F......but theres no way at all of adjusting the wattage in temp mode, its preset to 60w and cannot budge :12:. I only bought it because tube mods look epic and as it has temp control and i only use temp control. All in all for me it was an utter waste of money because it doesn't really do temp control. The Mrs loves it though with the tank on, swings and round abouts. Just wish they said temp control wasn't adjustable, who makes temp control mods that you can't control......oh yeah Uwell :clapping:

Back
Top Bottom