What's new

Review Nunchaku by Uwell

Shetland Sam

Achiever
Hey guys. Yes we are back again so soon with another hardware review. Just trying to clear some of my queue.

This was sent out for the purpose of this review. So thank you to Ella @Sourcemore. All opinions expressed here are those of my own and no one else's.

So we are taking a look at the Nunchaku by Uwell.

So first of all we will start with the kit contents.

Nunchaku mod
Nunchaku tank
1 X 0.25ohm coil (fitted)
1 X 0.4ohm coil
Spare glass
Usb cable
Bag of o rings
A drip tip cover
And all the bits of paper no one ever looks at.

So we will start with the Nunchaku tank.

20181126_011628.jpg

This is a 5ml tank. With bottom adjustable airflow control. With removable cap to refill. I have really enjoyed using this tank. Being a single wire coil in the 0.25ohm coil the flavour has been great. 40w flavour and cloud is pretty damn good. Also being 5ml your not constantly filling up. One thing I would change about the tank is the removable top. I'm that used to the slide and fill tanks a removable top is a bit of a pain for filling up when out and about. Coils just pull out / push in

Nunchaku mod.

This is a single 18650 regulated tube mod.

Some quick specs

5w-80w range.
Resistance range is 0.1-3.0 ohm
27.5 diameter

I am absolutely loving this mod. It took me a few hours to stop pressing the bottom trying to fire it like a mech and use the fire button instead but we got there.

It's got a tiny screen which tells you wattage, ohm, volts and your battery level. Super simple menu. + & - buttons to help navigate through the menu.

20181126_011620.jpg

5 clicks on and off
3 clicks into the menu
- and fire to lock/unlock wattage

The base of the mod unscrews to insert the battery positive facing upwards. All the threading on the mod and tank is sliky smooth. It's a nice size and a nice weight. Battery life has been fairly good for me vaping at 40w.

My pictures doesn't do the sapphire blue any justice but it really does look amazing.

Pros

Looks amazing
Easy to use
5ml tank
It's a regulated tube
Great flavour and cloud production.

Cons

It might not actually be a VIM but it's a dow side to me. You have to unscrew the top of the tank to refill. I'm rather used to the slide and fill.

Currently priced at $59.99-$63 depending on which colour you choose

Here is the link if you want to check it out yourself.

https://www.sourcemore.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Nunchaku

Nice review Sam.

I've been humming and haaing over getting one of these so thanks for the review.

I absolutely love mine. Banging kit once you stop trying to fire it like a mech tube.

They are amongst, if not the nicest, looking mod in that tube style I personally have seen. But a tank sitting on top of anything that shape wont last long in my home. It'd be getting knocked over every day. Cool though. :thumbup:

Got one of these a few weeks ago in full black as my daily DL beater - Love the thing its all I vaped for about 2 weeks straight just carry a few spare 18650 if your out and about - Nice review dude

They are amongst, if not the nicest, looking mod in that tube style I personally have seen. But a tank sitting on top of anything that shape wont last long in my home. It'd be getting knocked over every day. Cool though. :thumbup:

There is a very stylish solution to that

15434033227291894311115.jpg

:D

Edit: yes, the band says "fog machine"

Back
Top Bottom