Flavour Name: RY4

Manufacturer: Flavour Arts

Bottle size: 5ml
l
Price paid:£1.49

Price Per ml: 30p

Bought from: Liberty Flights

Type: Tobacco

Review: Oh the hunt for the perfect ry4!!! This is very tobacco heavy, with very little in the way of sweet caramel. It is also very strong so a little goes a long way, but it is very easy to over do it. I personally would not use it on its own as I like my ry4 alot sweeter, but it is a good base to build on. It is a nice light colour too!

.Steeping: This is a definate steeper, it needs a minimum of 3 days but really to get its best I’d leave it for at least a week.

Vapour

Throat hit: Medium, definately there, but it wont take your breath away

Value: excellent, a little goes a long way. Personally I use about 5 drops in 10ml

Use as a mixing ingredient: This really comes into its own with a bit of caramel, maple syrup, vanilla or dulce du leche (or all of the above!)

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’: None

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of [url]www.planetofthevapes.co.uk[/URL] who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as p

It depends on whether you are going to use it on its own or mixing with other flavours. I'd start at around 2-3% and build up depending on your tastes :)

Back
Top Bottom