What's new

Looking for tip's Coiling Hellfire Atties!!

keepitgoin

Postman
Evening all!! As my 5 year Vapeaversry present I decided to splash out on some Squonk stuff. I have a Hellfire dripper that is fantastic, and has great flavour, so I jumped at the chance to buy 2 (yep, greedy b'stard) second hand.
I got a Predator and a Havoc, but I'm struggling to find any videos on them or anywhere to see how others have coiled and wicked them.
I am an Internet muppet though, so pointers to good places to look, or links to videos would be appreciated!!
Cheers

Evening all!! As my 5 year Vapeaversry present I decided to splash out on some Squonk stuff. I have a Hellfire dripper that is fantastic, and has great flavour, so I jumped at the chance to buy 2 (yep, greedy b'stard) second hand.
I got a Predator and a Havoc, but I'm struggling to find any videos on them or anywhere to see how others have coiled and wicked them.
I am an Internet muppet though, so pointers to good places to look, or links to videos would be appreciated!!
Cheers

Search through this guys vids.....you will learn fk all:D

Edit: scrap that....just watched a Havoc review, all he does is prattle on..and on..and on.... for over 16 mins with no build tutorial...fkin waste of time

Last edited:
Cheers
Best information is usually buried in a dedicated build thread on their Facebook group - you end up very familiar with the Facebook search facilities...

I did. He says "it's quite obvious what you do with this deck" then show's nothing and waffles for ages. Good close ups though!!

I know I just edited my post......in fact Im so disappointed Im going to delete the link...waste of time

Back
Top Bottom