What's new

High End Hybrid Wood MOD- The Fractal DNA 75C Hybrid MOD

For the price, I’d want something that isn’t on sale at Fasttech. It’s hardly the online emporium of choice for “high end” mods.

I’d also like to have seen some originality or evidence of a unique feature. These are just Hammond boxes made from wood. The stab part is single colour resin. The chip is off the shelf. And they’re produced in quantities that allow FT to stock them.

At what point are these ‘high end’ in anything other than price? I don’t see it. I’d have something made by hand over this every day of the week...and make a saving to boot.
Jesus, I've been banging on at Chinese manufacturers and designers for years that we don't want flashing l,e,d 's and added mp 3 players on our vape mods. Simple elegance is the key. Ok we've not hit the bullseye here but we're at least playing the same game. Lol.
We're nearly there, don't put them off now.

$228 plus customs and import! Crazy money for a mass produced dna 75!

You could get two hand made mods from @vapesmarter and still get change! Ah'm oot.

Jesus, I've been banging on at Chinese manufacturers and designers for years that we don't want flashing l,e,d 's and added mp 3 players on our vape mods. Simple elegance is the key. Ok we've not hit the bullseye here but we're at least playing the same game. Lol.
We're nearly there, don't put them off now.

It could come with a free wank off Britney Spears - it’s still twice as expensive as it should have been and they need telling...otherwise they’ll associate flatline sales with a lack of a mood light on the base.

It could come with a free wank off Britney Spears - it’s still twice as expensive as it should have been and they need telling...otherwise they’ll associate flatline sales with a lack of a mood light on the base.
No. It's aimed perfectly to stay in the box they arrived at the back of the fastech warehouse where I shall purchase one for $18 in roughly eighteen months. Perfect.
And Britney may be a little unpredictable. May be Christina would offer mote value.

$228 plus customs and import! Crazy money for a mass produced dna 75!

You could get two hand made mods from @vapesmarter and still get change! Ah'm oot.

I’ve been tagged

Hello hello

Nope sorry round buttons no no no no

Try oval that’s a bit more daring

Move along now please sir.......

or a duff wank:)

Back
Top Bottom