What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Looking for tip's Coiling Hellfire Atties!!

keepitgoin

Postman
Evening all!! As my 5 year Vapeaversry present I decided to splash out on some Squonk stuff. I have a Hellfire dripper that is fantastic, and has great flavour, so I jumped at the chance to buy 2 (yep, greedy b'stard) second hand.
I got a Predator and a Havoc, but I'm struggling to find any videos on them or anywhere to see how others have coiled and wicked them.
I am an Internet muppet though, so pointers to good places to look, or links to videos would be appreciated!!
Cheers

Evening all!! As my 5 year Vapeaversry present I decided to splash out on some Squonk stuff. I have a Hellfire dripper that is fantastic, and has great flavour, so I jumped at the chance to buy 2 (yep, greedy b'stard) second hand.
I got a Predator and a Havoc, but I'm struggling to find any videos on them or anywhere to see how others have coiled and wicked them.
I am an Internet muppet though, so pointers to good places to look, or links to videos would be appreciated!!
Cheers

Search through this guys vids.....you will learn fk all:D

Edit: scrap that....just watched a Havoc review, all he does is prattle on..and on..and on.... for over 16 mins with no build tutorial...fkin waste of time

Last edited:
Cheers
Best information is usually buried in a dedicated build thread on their Facebook group - you end up very familiar with the Facebook search facilities...

I did. He says "it's quite obvious what you do with this deck" then show's nothing and waffles for ages. Good close ups though!!

I know I just edited my post......in fact Im so disappointed Im going to delete the link...waste of time

Back
Top Bottom