What's new

(Aspire new launch) Zelos 50W 2.0 kit will be released soon

But surely if it comes with a 0.4 ohm coil, that implies being able to use a higher VG liquid?

I use 70VG with my Nautilus 2 with the 0.7 coil and it works fine!

Unless it has juice ports that are twice the size of the other nautilus coils, it doesn't have that implication for me. I think Aspire are right not to recommend 70% VG, it might work fine for you but it's not a given for everyone.

Just out of curiosity, why would the width make the difference in whether you stocked them?

Mods they will fit on mate.

We sell alot of Vapresso Swags and a fair few customers run Nautilus 2 on them, 25mm won't fit due to battery cap.

Unless it has juice ports that are twice the size of the other nautilus coils, it doesn't have that implication for me. I think Aspire are right not to recommend 70% VG, it might work fine for you but it's not a given for everyone.
That's fair enough, I'm still finding my feet with vaping and actually that would explain why 1st thing in the morning, the first few puffs aren't that great. Will definitely bear that in mind for the future. Thanks Simon.

That's fair enough, I'm still finding my feet with vaping and actually that would explain why 1st thing in the morning, the first few puffs aren't that great. Will definitely bear that in mind for the future. Thanks Simon.

A lot of the time it depends how long of a draw you take, how hard you pull and how long you rest between puffs. ... not to mention that not all liquids with the same advertised VG/PG ratio are the same viscosity.

It's a bit of a nightmare to be honest, a lot of the time you just have to try a liquid and see if it wicks fine or not.

Mods they will fit on mate.

We sell alot of Vapresso Swags and a fair few customers run Nautilus 2 on them, 25mm won't fit due to battery cap.
What Chris said :D
@Leni

Quite a few mods we see at the shop have a battery cap, Pico's, swags ect ect ect

25mm won't fit. We've got customers asking us all the time about the 2S. And most of them use swag mods / Pico's

Last edited:
A lot of the time it depends how long of a draw you take, how hard you pull and how long you rest between puffs. ... not to mention that not all liquids with the same advertised VG/PG ratio are the same viscosity.

It's a bit of a nightmare to be honest, a lot of the time you just have to try a liquid and see if it wicks fine or not.
"Wool, juice viscosity.." Good times.

Back
Top Bottom