What's new

What can TC offer an MTL Vaper?

Don't.
I've got so much connected to alexa (music, door, heating, tv ect) that I'm already in danger of turning into a sloth.
What heating g are you using dude? I’m just weighing up options at the minute thermostat wise. - I’d love a nest (I use the cams) but tempted to a cheaper option

Don't.
I've got so much connected to alexa (music, door, heating, tv ect) that I'm already in danger of turning into a sloth.

I mainly use it as a bluetooth music transmitter. And sometimes for radio. But it disappoints me that it doesn’t get jazz fm etc, she only seems to know about bbc stations. I have a google home somebody gave us in the kitchen and she’s the same.

What heating g are you using dude? I’m just weighing up options at the minute thermostat wise. - I’d love a nest (I use the cams) but tempted to a cheaper option
I've gone for the Honeywell lyric. (£107). It was the easy option as it was a like for like replacement option for me.
To be honest I'd go for whatever is cheapest. So far they're all getting great ratings in as much as they work, lol. Only so much you can ask of it really.
The nest was tempting.

I mainly use it as a bluetooth music transmitter. And sometimes for radio. But it disappoints me that it doesn’t get jazz fm etc, she only seems to know about bbc stations. I have a google home somebody gave us in the kitchen and she’s the same.
You just put different radio apps on alexa. Mrs kid wanted the local heart radio which isn't supplied as standard so I enabled a few radio apps and all was well.

I've gone for the Honeywell lyric. (£107). It was the easy option as it was a like for like replacement option for me.
To be honest I'd go for whatever is cheapest. So far they're all getting great ratings in as much as they work, lol. Only so much you can ask of it really.
The nest was tempting.
The Honeywell is one of the ones I’m looking at actually

The Honeywell is one of the ones I’m looking at actually
Works exactly as it should. Zero problems and clear installation instructions.
Camera will be next. I've linked the 4k fire stick in for theatre sound and I've just bought a second half price black Friday one to sideload showbox onto as I use an mx box currently and don't want to corrupt the smooth streaming of Netflix and prime on the main stick.

Back
Top Bottom