What's new

What can TC offer an MTL Vaper?

It has an automatic DNA replay circuit in (dna replay go) which simply has a bottom on the side which when you've just vaped a perfect vape you hit the button and it does it's tc trickery to deliver that same vape every time.
No fuss, no settings to adjust. Just a button.
amagain using replay for the life of the mod on what u thought was the best at the time

amagain using replay for the life of the mod on what u thought was the best at the time
Worse still.
Imagine getting the best vape ever set, then thinking. What if I can get better....
Then never getting that vape back again. Lol.

I’m not sure I get it. When I press go (just the regular go button) and puff, the draw is mostly the same every time. I’m not sure how you could save a perfect draw? Maybe I would need to try it to get it.

I’m not sure I get it. When I press go (just the regular go button) and puff, the draw is mostly the same every time. I’m not sure how you could save a perfect draw? Maybe I would need to try it to get it.
Don't get me wrong. I'm not sure I could recommend it enough to pay full price but as a pocket rocket, I'm amazed how good it is.
I'd recommend having a go on one in a vape shop.

I do suspect we're coming from a similar mindset. Also .... what is a 'perfect' vape in the car with the heater on might not work the same as the perfect vape in my freezing cold office in winter? Or in the unheated warehouse at work?

I do suspect we're coming from a similar mindset. Also .... what is a 'perfect' vape in the car with the heater on might not work the same as the perfect vape in my freezing cold office in winter? Or in the unheated warehouse at work?
That's true.
I think we're into vaping deep enough to be able to enjoy the full gamut of vaping and the enjoyment that brings.
There is no perfect set up or draw of course but if your in a meeting or anywhere you can't vape.
You can be assured you will waste no time mucking around with coils, juice flow or wicking with this thing. It will be set to play your favourite track from the get go. All killer no filler, lol.

All it needs is bluetooth. Get it connected your alexa and you’ll be set. “hey alexa, fire my lost vape orion. The glass of brandy setting...”

Don't.
I've got so much connected to alexa (music, door, heating, tv ect) that I'm already in danger of turning into a sloth.
I have several old Furbies lurking somewhere ..... in various stages of decomposition ....... just say the word ......... :16:

Back
Top Bottom